*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, e808 said:

The oline has been kicking but all day. Sometimes when the momentum shifts it’s hard to stop

They folded at the end of the first half also. Everyone played their part in this loss.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Anybody defending freeze is blindly following, we have a losing culture rn and it has seeped into year 2, there's no reason we should lose this game but we found a reason to

100%

1 minute ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

What the hell is Freeze waiting on to start Walker White?Becuz I bet White is looking at hitting the transfer portal

Good lord.

2 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

We dominated this game, at home, and we lose the game. No mental toughness, horrible playcalling at the end, no need to pass up by 5 with 4 minutes left. We are just not mean enough.  We don’t want it bad enough.

That is the truth. We dont want to win enough. We just don't.

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

And as we sit here, we have no options at QB 

He looked pretty decent most of the game. Granted he did have a few pickable balls, but it finally caught up with him.

If you told me we'd only have 1 TO this game, I would have been okay with that. Unfortunately, it was a humdinger.

If he could quit making stupid decisions, we might be "okay". We're so close to being 5-0.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

PT really going to have to stay off social media this next week haha

U got that right.  I ain’t tripping because he shouldn’t have throwing the ball in that situation 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Would’ve been cool if our 5 star kicker didn’t blow 6 points 

Huge deal and someone mentioned this in the thread. They were right . It bit us. The only thing AU has been good at in the last ******* decade and now can’t even hit a field goal 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

He makes reads like that all the time. So over it

He actually got lucky on a couple more. Should have been an omen for us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Then you gotta see the ESPN propagandas for the dog hunkers and toothless bastards 

college football sucks man. 

Well espn is uat’s network now full time recruiting and publicity. Saban is the other head coach, he isn’t retired.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We need some magic...

In the worst way.  We don't deserve it but please throw us a bone