*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even put this on Freeze. He called a good game. At this point I feel like PT is purposefully throwing games. 

I respectfully disagree. CHF is calling the plays . That should have been two down territory with Hunter. He almost threw one earlier and u go back to the well

• Like 1

I know we are rebuilding and all but my god we must be paying these incoming recruits an enormous amount of money to come play for coach Freeze; not sure why else they would commit over other options. 

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

PT is just not made for football

Fixed that for you 

Anybody defending freeze is blindly following, we have a losing culture rn and it has seeped into year 2, there's no reason we should lose this game but we found a reason to

• Like 3

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

We can't play from behind and we can't hold a lead.

So, you're meaning we can't win games? 😭

We dominated this game, at home, and we lose the game. No mental toughness, horrible playcalling at the end, no need to pass up by 5 with 4 minutes left. We are just not mean enough.  We don’t want it bad enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadow Tiger said:

O-line is just awful when it matters the most.

The oline has been kicking butt all day. Sometimes when the momentum shifts it’s hard to stop

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

Dude, GTFOH. The O-line has been getting blitzed all game and has been stellar for the most part.

Stellar? We had to throw on 4 and a foot to score. How many running TDs do we have? What game are you watching? 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Then you gotta see the ESPN propagandas for the dog hunkers and toothless bastards 

college football sucks man. 

No we suck. Football was fun before AU was cursed with absolutely terrible management from the AD. This is classic ******* AU. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

We can't play from behind and we can't hold a lead.

Haha that covers it well. 

Just now, DAG said:

PT really going to have to stay off social media this next week haha

Oh yea! He’s toast!

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even put this on Freeze. He called a good game. At this point I feel like PT is purposefully throwing games. 

I think Freeze called a good game overall, but we should have checked out of that play.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

PT really going to have to stay off social media this next week haha

I’m fixing to Venmo him a request for money

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Time to turn on a real football game and watch 2 real teams that are coached and managed well. AU should cancel their program . 

• Like 3