*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Lee pass interference in end zone and beat on a 60 yard pass play. I really thought he was going to be our next great CB.

Just now, shabby said:

Up by 5 probably isn't the time to play run out the clock with this much time on the clock. Auburn needs 3

No question need points, but not hurry up 

2 minutes ago, creed said:

Really needed those field goals. 0 for 3 on fgs. 

0-2. These easiest one wasn’t attempted . Got stopped on downs

Edited by e808

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Play calls were okay. Payton decided he was going to choose the pass options vs the runs he should have to bleed clock. All of a sudden he thought he was Payton Manning. 

How were they okay? He ran RPO how you should lol. Unless Peyton audibled into those two RPO plays, that’s on CHF 

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

AU has to get this game to the finish line. They must win this game to get out of this s*** hole. most important game of Hugh’s career. He has to beat a quality opponent 

Exactly. Our kicker is awful. Am I correct, in that McPherson returned at the wrong time. He had the ability, but time to go with Towns from here on out. 

• Haha 1

I'm never going to understand why they say O-U when they are the University of Oklahoma 😆 

Love that run by Hunter. One of his best. Clutch.

• Like 1

gus is getting his butt handed to him right now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Exactly. Our kicker is awful. Am I correct, in that McPherson returned at the wrong time. He had the ability, but time to go with Towns from here on out. 

McPherson isn’t kicking it’s mcgough