*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Lord Auburns offense left so many points on the board. Terrible call by freeze on the one yard line. Missed field goal. Cam Coleman turning the wrong way when if he would have ran the route correctly would have had an easy touchdown. We're a team that's a work in progress. But I'm saying enough to want to ride it out to want to ride it out.

Defense is hitting hard. Generating pressure. But the missed tackles are a little much. I feel like Auburn is going to be heading in the right direction as the season goes on. Let's get a win

• Love 1

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Let Hunter eat on this drive. 

Long as we're moving the ball.

But the main thing is that we need to finish this drive with a TD.  No matter how we accomplish it.

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

Nice Demarcus

He has made some very heads up plays today. I’m liking his play.

• Like 1

Ok. Don’t like it but I will take 3. Need to get some points here and rest the defense, and put more pressure on OU QB.  A score and a turnover may het this done. Somebody on D needs to really force a turnover 

• Like 1

Please go down and score a touchdown on this drive.  Can still go up 2 scores and might be enough. 

Way to stay focused while being mugged Cam Coleman - and come up with the catch. War Eagle!

No DPI - surprise.

Edited by AUx

Just let him big boy it!!! Great play