*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Thorne is playing great and keeping things simple. You have to give him credit. No need to do too much. Basic football 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i bet okies swap qb's.i hope it does not throw us off.

Arnold is a lot less mobile…could be a good thing for us, but it’d require the secondary to hold up. They haven’t been challenged often in this one so far 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Good decision PT.

I’ve always said, PT is the best QB we’ve had in years….

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

We are moving ball both methodically and with big plays. I believe we are winning time of possession also.

• Like 2

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m telling you. Cut the peewee league turnover crap and we are probably 4-0 right now. 

Lets not get to confident yet...OU defense is pretty beat up and PT has had time in the pocket. He has shown when he has time he is serviceable, its when he gets some pressure that he struggles. The upcoming games will have better defenses, hoping it trends better than the past though.

Anybody who’s watched Miami play this year with cam ward can see the obvious - a solid team with very good qb play can win an awful lot of games. 

• Like 1

Slower tempo, not forcing throws, being a game manager instead of a hero. Nice scheme today to try to win the TOP battle today.  Keeping UO out of rhythm as well. Basically the formula that worked against us lol.  Would love for the Auburn defense to get a turnover.  But going up 2 scores will be great for us.  Need to play with separation

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

They are on their heels. Gotta get 7.

Feel like they will panic and put JA in.

• Like 1

I tend to agree with the posts above. Alston is more explosive. Hunter probably brakes more tackles