*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

MS was so happy we got him in recruiting last year. I always thought he never got enough pub.

• Like 1

This is great but also ticking me off of how we should be 4-0 right now at how we are looking but I'm sure we will pull an Auburn and screw this up somehow

Love that interaction with Freeze after.  Thorne is honed in.  He's being very patient with his throws.  Great. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

We know how to throw a deep ball.  Beautiful. 

Seems like we’ve been watching QB’s sail that throw 10 yards to far for 20 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Beautiful throw by Thorne. Great play by Simmons for that TD let's goooo

• Like 2

For those that didn’t see it, when Oklahoma was running onto the field at the beginning of the game the cheerleaders were doing flips in the end zone.  One of our male cheerleaders did a flip and completely took out an Oklahoma player.  

Edited by abw0004

Man where was this against cal and Arkansas? It’s like maybe our offense has a pulse but we’ll see. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

Love that interaction with Freeze after.  Thorne is honed in.  He's being very patient with his throws.  Great. 

Yeah the line is holding up for him. Very important they keep that up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

"Our passing is working. Hey, I know. Let's run it up the middle on 1st and 2nd."

What's next? Another run on 3rd down. Idiots. 

Yep. Then throw a 48 ye td

• Haha 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

This is great but also ticking me off of how we should be 4-0 right now at how we are looking but I'm sure we will pull an Auburn and screw this up somehow

$hit happens. But truly hope we can continue improving consistently

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Anyone else’s spouse think their weird for sitting on a forum the entire game? Or is that just a me thing?

Since it is they’re not their probably so. 😂 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Seems like we’ve been watching QB’s sail that throw 10 yards to far for 20 years.

Only thing that would aggravate me with Nick Marshall.  He would sail it on the wide open guy.  And he was one of our better ones 😆.  

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Simmons was the steal of the year.

Some of our experts were saying he may be as good as the big 5* guys we signed. Def looks like he’s more ready to play.