*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, e808 said:

The offense is still so pass happy IMO

Stubborn...sounds familiar?

I noticed on an earlier play we ran the fake flea flicker again. I got a feeling we run the real thing in the 4th quarter assuming it's close, and they haven't blown us out.

What happened to running the ball to open up the pass? We have one of the best backs in the country and he is majorly under utilized. He runs with straight determination when he does get a touch. 

The edge man didn't do his job at the goal line, but it was still a stupid play. Give the damn ball to Hunter and let him truck someone.  He runs harder than anyone on the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The fact that OU didn't just throw a bomb with our 3rd and long defense this year is mind boggling lol

They have literally zero WR talent out there right now. Ton of injuries 

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Why are we not trying to establish the run when we lead the league in yards per carry….

Inquiring minds want to know

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Why are we not trying to establish the run when we lead the league in yards per carry….

Because they are stacking the line daring us to throw. And we can’t so far. Our line is suspect on blocking as they always miss the one that would result in a long one

1 minute ago, Shadow Tiger said:

I noticed on an earlier play we ran the fake flea flicker again. I got a feeling we run the real thing in the 4th quarter assuming it's close, and they haven't blown us out.

That sounds like it will end terribly. If they run a flea flicker in a close game and it costs us a series, I’m going to lose my sh*t.