*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

Very hard to watch these offensive geniuses. Gus used to call some stupid stuff. Looks like Freeze is from his coaching bush. 

4th down play would’ve work if the outside line blocker would’ve sealed his block. Hunter had to adjust at the last second to help with the block inside, instead blocking the guy who made the tackle. I believe it was Deal who missed the block but could’ve been a tackle. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Very hard to watch these offensive geniuses. Gus used to call some stupid stuff. Looks like Freeze is from his coaching bush. 

Freeze and Gus are interchangeable. Hugh is a step down. The offense has been figured out for years 

Forget all that wildcat BS. We have a stud RB who is putting it all on the line out there and we try to get cute and put some novelty Swiss army knife at QB with no snaps there for us l to run an easily defended play. I'm still salty at that red zone trip lol

Does Freeze not understand how important this game is lol he's just BSing out there

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We subbed players so defense has to have time to sub. Center was right Freeze was wrong.

Didn’t notice the ref run in there and hold him up like they usually do.

Just now, AUStew87 said:

4th down play would’ve work if the outside line blocker would’ve sealed his block. Hunter had to adjust at the last second to help with the block inside, instead blocking the guy who made the tackle. I believe it was Deal who missed the block but could’ve been a tackle. 

It was 75. Had the numbers and could not block.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Forget all that wildcat BS. We have a stud RB who is putting it all on the line out there and we try to get cute and put some novelty Swiss army knife at QB with no snaps there for us l to run an easily defended play. I'm still salty at that red zone trip lol

Does Freeze not understand how important this game is lol he's just BSing out there

Wildcat needs to be trashed.

• Like 1