*Official Auburn vs. Oklahoma Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even put this on Freeze. He called a good game. At this point I feel like PT is purposefully throwing games. 

Oh, it's obviously not his fault, but someone has to take the blame. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I don’t even put this on Freeze. He called a good game. At this point I feel like PT is purposefully throwing games. 

Freeze hitched his wagon to Thorne. The play calls in the 4th quarter were garbage.

I'm just tired of this.  I was finally feeling good for a game when we go up 11 and get the ball back.  The one thing you can't do?  Throw a Pick six.  We always do the one thing we can't do.  Going to lose the 3rd game that we felt better than.  Our consistent stupidity has killed this year already.  Oklahoma has no skill players available, did nothing all game and Oklahoma still owns our butts. Just want to feel the joy of legit Auburn football again. 

0 and 3 lifetime............

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I hear ya but its only going to get worse the rest of the season. Freeze made his bed by staying with PT in the off season, he thought he could PT to be a great QB and he was wrong...its all on Freeze ALL of it, period.

Don't bother trying to explain this to people....on the field play has been piss poor since last year. Most of us realize this. Others? Not so much. 

Put up a good fight for part of the game. Then, ... implosion. Geeesh. Pitiful.

Literally thought there was no way to FIND ANOTHER WAY TO LOSE. We had to be out of ways to sheet the bed. Our last home game before going on the road. How do you lose, my gawd.

Absolutely snakebit.  Controlled the game the whole way, but miss two makable FGs, get beat deep by a guy who hasn't been able to throw all day, and a pick six.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He is the Head Coach. It is ALL on HIM.

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

This is all on  CHF with this pass happy offense. U throw when u should be running and vice versa. Mcgnough had no business trying a 51 yard field goal 

He has the leg. I just think he's in his own head at this point. 

hunter is giving a coach hell.......

• Wow 1