Post Vs Arkansas Thread

38 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You don’t build a winning team in only 2 recruiting classes. 

You build a competent team with the portal . Recruiting means jack unless you can coach them . This is further away from winning than any team I have watched in a decade . Quit taking up for this s***. 5 Interceptions? That’s hard to do , that’s harder than throwing five completions. Do you have any idea how bad this team is??? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

I'm not expecting much. But Freeze has turned chicken s*** into ... worse chicken s***. 

Yes. HE TOOK OVER A 6 WIN PROGRAM AND IS STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF 4 WINS TWO YEARS IN.

It’s regressing in every single way other than recruiting. And you better damn believe that’s coming too. Nobody wants to waste their college career losing to f**king Arky and Cal when they can compete for championships.

• Thanks 4

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yes. HE TOOK OVER A 6 WIN PROGRAM AND IS STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF 4 WINS TWO YEARS IN.

It’s regressing in every single way other than recruiting. And you better damn believe that’s coming too. Nobody wants to waste their college career losing to f**king Arky and Cal when they can compete for championships.

Again, lagging indicators. 

• Haha 1

That is what I find is so bizarre with the be patient group...we are suppose to be getting better not worse. 

• Like 1

Nobody in their right mind can take up for this. Hugh was happy to get back to the sec and now he is sitting on his ass waiting for a buyout . 

If this recruiting class falls apart you’ll have a point but right now it’s where it needs to be.

Give Hugh a fair shot. You’re not doing that if you think regression right now given the holes we had are an indicator. 

Edited by AUDub

Just now, DAG said:

That is what I find is so bizarre with the be patient group...we are suppose to be getting better not worse. 

I just want to be competitive and we cant even do that... 

• Sad 1

And guess what? Even if we keep a top 3 class, they will still have to be cached up. This team will be young next year.

All these excuses about talent is a bunch of bologna. U can have all 5 stars u still need to coach them up. Auburn could have a three man front with all five stars and still not getting home against 5 blockers. The same BS that cost Auburn in the IB cost them today. Also when was the last time Auburn running backs were fumbling like this

• Like 4

Just now, bishoptf said:

I just want to be competitive and we cant even do that... 

The most incompetent team I have seen in a while.

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

And guess what? Even if we keep a top 3 class, they will still have to be cached up. This team will be young next year.

That’s quite literally how you build. 

Just now, AUDub said:

If this recruiting class falls apart you’ll have a point but right now it’s where it needs to be.

Give Hugh a fair shot. You’re not doing that if you think regression right now given the holes we had is an indicator. 

Recruiting doesnt win games, Im glad he is recruiting but he gets paid to win games..thats kimd if the point.

Just now, bishoptf said:

Recruiting doesnt win games

Oh my god. 

Just now, AUDub said:

That’s quite literally how you build. 

Hahahhaha so was our team less talented than this Arkansas team?

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

Hahahhaha so was our team less talented than this Arkansas team?

In some areas yes it definitely was.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Leading and lagging indicators are thing. 

You're a smart guy and you know I respect your opinion. 

I see no indicator on the field that Freeze has what it takes. 

Nothing in his history either. Freeze has never won anything. He was pretty good at Ole MIss, when his offense was cutting edge, which it hasn't been in at least a decade. We already fired a coach who was better at it. 

Freeze was on the losing end of the two biggest upsets of the two last seasons. 

He's a good recruiter and a bad gameday coach. He's better than Harsin, but you have to do both. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, AUDub said:

Oh my god. 

I can show you plenty of teams that had top recruiting and didnt win championships, it really is a thing...go look at texas....

Just now, AUDub said:

In some areas yes it definitely was.

No collectively was our team less talented then this Arkansas team? Don't be dense.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Again, lagging indicators. 

Get this s*** out of here. Lagging indicators? Dub come on. What KPI do you want to use to measure this giant pile of trash?? You can run a linear regression and still come to the conclusion that Hugh sucks and has no idea what he is doing . Check a what if analysis and add as many filters as you want . AU is awful top to bottom and Hughs seat is getting hotter by the week. 

I’m just gobsmacked at “recruiting doesn’t win games” lol.

Bama and UGA aren’t reeling off championships off of grit and gumption, you loons. It’s because they out-talent everyone else lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Nobody in their right mind can take up for this. Hugh was happy to get back to the sec and now he is sitting on his ass waiting for a buyout . 

Agree. Then again the current AD was so bad, at MSU, they wanted him gone. Biggest crap show in the SEC. HF is top tier private HS coach at best. AU is bottom five in current SEC. It’s damn pathetic. Oh yeah, tear it down to make it worse. 🤮

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

I’m just gobsmacked at “recruiting doesn’t win games” lol.

Bama and UGA aren’t reeling off championships off of grit and gumption, you loons. It’s because they out-talent everyone else lol. 

Bama sucked for years before Saban, UGA the same and always had top recruiting...receuiting and coaching is not the same.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Bama sucked for years before Saban, UGA the same and always had top recruiting...receuiting and coaching is not the same.

Did you see Saban’s 07 and 08 recruiting classes.