Post Vs Arkansas Thread

13 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Yes. I expect fans to NOT directly confront and insult the players or the coaches/families on social media. People that directly go after fans and coaches or coaches families on social media need to stop. 
Those players are out there giving it everything they have to play a game. Just because it doesn’t go the way that someone likes doesn’t give them the right to reach out to that player and harass them and call them/their families names. 

I am not sure what u are referencing outside of people criticizing the performance on the field. I would hope no one is threatening players and coaches 

I’m still thinking about Anthony’s broken leg. I hope the conference reviews the play to see if there was anything dirty there. I can’t stand his season is over, and a player may get away with a dirty ass play if it was retaliation. 

5 hours ago, e808 said:

I am not sure what u are referencing outside of people criticizing the performance on the field. I would hope no one is threatening players and coaches 

That  crap about the team is broken, they're lazy, self-centered, etc. is going to put the kibosh on recruiting. You think any family is going to support their kid coming here if it's constantly shown by the fan base to be toxic, hopeless, futile, etc. 

5 minutes ago, naildawg said:

That  crap about the team is broken, they're lazy, self-centered, etc. is going to put the kibosh on recruiting. You think any family is going to support their kid coming here if it's constantly shown by the fan base to be toxic, hopeless, futile, etc. 

i hate the losses but I believe they are squarely on the TOs. I think we win both games without those and would be right where most hoped we would be coming into the OU game. We certainly would not be questioning all that we are at this point.Is a painful time though.

Edited by Hank2020

10 minutes ago, naildawg said:

Why are people acting like Auburn is  the only fan base that does this. I highly doubt that will stop people from sending their kids to Auburn. Long as there is NIL kids will come. Not everyone is thin skinned . People get heavily critique on a 9-5 job and don’t make close to what these Coaches and young men are getting

The influence of the AUFamily message boards has been greatly exaggerated in the minds of some. It's a place to blow off steam and hyperbolize on a cul de sac of internet irrelevance. A ladyfinger on the spectrum of incendiary devices. It by no means bears any resemblance to how the world works or influences anything. The majority of the public-facing fan base will always remain docile, prostrate, and supportive. Not a factor on 'cruits except under the rarest of circumstances. Yep, every fan base has venues to blow off steam. 

Edited by AUx
Spelling. Did not intend to say "pubic-facing fan base."
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, AUx said:

The influence of the AUFamily message boards has been greatly exaggerated in the minds of some. It's a place to blow of steam and hyperbolize on a cul de sac of internet irrelevance. A ladyfinger on the spectrum of incendiary devices. It by no means bears any resemblance to how the world works or influences anything. The majority of the pubic-facing fan base will always remain docile, prostrate, and supportive. Not a factor on 'cruits except under the rarest of circumstances. Yep, every fan base has venues to blow off steam. 

So , you like it alot. Participate a great deal too!! Got it!!!

Edited by Hank2020

12 hours ago, AUx said:

The influence of the AUFamily message boards has been greatly exaggerated in the minds of some. It's a place to blow of steam and hyperbolize on a cul de sac of internet irrelevance. A ladyfinger on the spectrum of incendiary devices. It by no means bears any resemblance to how the world works or influences anything. The majority of the pubic-facing fan base will always remain docile, prostrate, and supportive. Not a factor on 'cruits except under the rarest of circumstances. Yep, every fan base has venues to blow off steam. 

image.jpeg