Post Vs Arkansas Thread

Just now, AUDub said:

Deion’s lid is about as NFL ready as Darko Milicic was for the NBA.

Feel free to screenshot that so you can feed it to your twitter followers next year. 

We are talking about right now amd CFB. I don't care how he goes in the NFL because that's a different game.

Also you're harping a lot on Twitter for some reason. Not even sure why at this point. Hit the showers or something and cool off.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Also you're harping a lot on Twitter for some reason. Not even sure why at this point

Cause I know who you are. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Cause I know who you are. 

So do a lot of people. I literally use the same name. Doesn't mean much talking about CFB on the AU boards.

3 minutes ago, gctiger said:

Which ones?  There was hardly anyone left to leave.

In your post u blamed Gus for poor OL recruiting.  I said if any of them were any good they would not be on the team anyways. Gus has been gone for 4years but somehow he is blamed for the oline. U don’t see how that don’t make sense . 

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

So do a lot of people. I literally use the same name. Doesn't mean much talking about CFB on the AU boards.

come on down to the poli board. Game for your amateur self there. 

I very much see you, flex, and I know you’re a lunatic. 

• Dislike 2

Stole this from another board for consideration:

“Nine of our starting 11 on O are either TF, RSF, or transfers. 2nd team O features another seven. We potentially lose 10 of the SRs/transfers in the two-deep to eligibility next year, but there are a lot of RSF and TF getting quality snaps.

On D, 11 of 12 starters (yes 12) are SO or younger or transfers, ALL 12 2nd teamers are either RSFR, FR or transfers. We lose 9 of those in the two-deep next year, but again, we're going to have some grown-up freshmen.

On the combined two-deep for O and D, we have THREE UPPERCLASSMEN who didn't transfer here,and two of them, Jarquez and Damari, play the same position. The only other upperclassman who's been here is Brandon Frazier. None of these guys have played together or in the same system for any amount of time.”

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

In your post u blamed Gus for poor OL recruiting.  I said if any of them were any good they would not be on the team anyways. Gus has been gone for 4years but somehow he is blamed for the oline. U don’t see how that don’t make sense . 

My point was that there were really no OL left by Gus to leave under Harsin because didn’t sign any.

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I very much see you, flex, and I know you’re a lunatic. 

No reason to disrespect folks, just not called for...

• Thanks 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

No reason to disrespect folks, just not called for...

He’s worthy of it.

flex is a rat****ing moron. 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Uh Oh

image.png

We have a thread on that. 

1 minute ago, gctiger said:

My point was that there were really no OL left by Gus to leave under Harsin because didn’t sign any.

Harsin squeezed every ounce out of the guys Gus left. He even convinced them to use their Covid year. Harsin caused the mass exodus of players , didnt replace them or recruit.  What are we talking about here. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

He’s worthy of it.

I appreciate you sticking up for our team in this thread Dub, but you are getting too personal with your attacks.  If I may suggest, go sleep it off and revisit the forum tomorrow.  Let cooler heads prevail.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

He’s worthy of it.

Uh, ok.

Yeah, I can tell your football takes aren't worth much if they match your political ones. 

Disregarded.

said it numerous times about the disappointing QB situation so won’t reiterate here BUT … we’re losing because of both lines of scrimmage … Mahomes couldn’t play behind this O line & the D line can’t pressure the QB in passing situations & I can’t remember a team that tackles more poorly than us … simply put until we solidify both los’s we’re not going to complete 

Edited by nthemix

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Uh, ok.

Yeah, I can tell your football takes aren't worth much if they match your political ones. 

Disregarded.

Duly noted, troglodyte. 

• Haha 1

The funny thing about you, Flex, is that you’re not a moron. But I see your feed and see you acting a moron, one does take notice of it.

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

Harsin squeezed every ounce out of the guys Gus left. He even convinced them to use their Covid year. Harsin caused the mass exodus of players , didnt replace them or recruit.  What are we talking about here. 

Ok, I’ll play along.  Please list all of the OL that Gus left for Harsin. 

11 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Uh Oh

image.png

I’m pretty sure that Freeze took a good bit of the blame at the post Cal presser.  

@Malcolm_FleX48come on down to the poli board and meet the rest of your bros. It’ll be a rip roar roaring time.

Otherwise I’ll just posts your feed in real time.  Could be fun. 

Just now, AUDub said:

@Malcolm_FleX48come on down to the poli board and meet the rest of your bros. It’ll be a rip roar roaring time.

Otherwise I’ll just posts your feed in real time.  Could be fun. 

Join the other 172k people who care what I say I guess.

Doesn't matter to me. I'm here to talk football, if I want to talk politics I have a platform with thousands or several shows including Fox News I can go on.

• Like 1

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Join the other 172k people who care what I say I guess.

Doesn't matter to me. I'm here to talk football, if I want to talk politics I have a platform with thousands or several shows including Fox News I can go on.

Heh we have an active political board. Come on down lol. You’d fit right in.

I can literally guarantee it.