Post Vs Arkansas Thread

Just now, e808 said:

Why do u keep using the word rebuild. Auburn wasn’t a losing program when Gus was fired. They were at minimum an 8 win team 

And then Harsin happened. 

I’m seriously shocked at how little people pay attention to the setback that was Harsin. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Ok can’t argue there. With the lack or recruiting  and the amount that transferred out

Just now, e808 said:

Ok can’t argue there. With the lack or recruiting  and the amount that transferred out

Yeah. He was a a literal train wreck. A program obliterator. Wish I’d spotted it sooner. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It’s not all on Harsin.  Gus couldn’t adapt or sign OL.  

Just now, gctiger said:

Multiple things can be true at once. 

I will forever despise Harsin. 

You know, I know I'm probably an outlier in this conversation, but I just wonder what our season would be like with a Travis Hunter and Shedeur Sanders paired with our decent offensive line and good defense.

Just watching them fight back against Baylor, (yes I know it's Baylor) and I can't help but be impressed by how you're never out of it with a good QB and WR duo. Even with horrid OL play and non-existent defense.

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

Multiple things can be true at once. 

Uh, that’s basically what I just posted…

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

You know, I know I'm probably an outlier in this conversation, but I just wonder what our season would be like with a Travis Hunter and Shedeur Sanders paired with our decent offensive line and good defense.

Just watching them fight back against Baylor, (yes I know it's Baylor) and I can't help but be impressed by how you're never out of it with a good QB and WR duo. Even with horrid OL play and non-existent defense.

Eh I agree but there are lots of Sander haters so....he had even less to work with than CHF...but ya know....

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Yeah. He was a a literal train wreck. A program obliterator. Wish I’d spotted it sooner. 

I said it wouldn’t work from the jump and got crucified. I am in Hawaii and got to watch Boise play a lot. It was all smoke and mirrors 

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Shedeur Sanders

This is all I needed to know to tell me you’re not a serious person.

go light me up on twitter.  

Just now, bishoptf said:

Eh I agree but there are lots of Sander haters so....he had even less to work with than CHF...but ya know....

Yeah, people will say that this isn't a good fit for the culture. But losing isn't a good fit for the culture of the school opposite UAT in the CFB Mecca of the United States.

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

and somehow NFL scouts have him high in the draft...but I guess you know more.

Just now, bishoptf said:

and somehow NFL scouts have him high in the draft...but I guess you know more.

Being Neon Deion’s son get a lot of attention.

He’ll bomb in the NFL. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

You aren't an outlier. Both of those teams would whoop our ass. Travis Hunter is ELITE. And when you have a QB to get him the ball then anything can happen. And Hunter wouldn't have been the only athlete around either...

Just now, AUDub said:

Being Neon Deion’s son get a lot of attention.

He’ll bomb in the NFL. 

You sound like a pure hater...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No need.

Character aside, talent is talent.

Kid has been getting lit up and still standing in the pocket and throwing dimes. More than I can say about the cadre we have had the last few years.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gctiger said:

U cant fault Gus . If any of those linemen were decent they would be gone . He was also a players coach. There is no guarantee they would have stayed after he was fired. Especially after how much a prick Harsin was

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, gctiger said:

He sure looked like an P5/SEC QB today!

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Vandy will win 6 games. 

And if he can do that at Vandy, he would probably have us undefeated with the Land Thieves looking incredibly bearable. Not sure whether to be sad or comforted knowing how much a competent QB can help.

1 minute ago, e808 said:

U cant fault Gus . If any of those linemen were decent they would be gone . He was also a players coach. There is no guarantee they would have stayed after he was fired. Especially after how much a prick Harsin was

Which ones?  There was hardly anyone left to leave.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

No need.

Character aside, talent is talent.

Kid has been getting lit up and still standing in the pocket and throwing dimes. More than I can say about the cadre we have had the last few years.

Deion’s kid is about as NFL ready as Darko Milicic was for the NBA.

Feel free to screenshot that so you can feed it to your twitter followers next year. 

Edited by AUDub

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Sanders has thrown for 270 yards with no Ints currently and is somehow not good. What a joke.  😂

Exactly...

I thought Shadeur wasn’t the real deal myself but boy did he prove me wrong. He was the most sacked QB last year. He rarely gets much time to throw but when he does he delivers

• Like 1