*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TheDefiant said:

This is possibly the worst coached team I have seen since Gene Chizick's abysmal year, maybe Tubberville's 3-2 game offensively we are abhorent.

The silver lining with that team is he tried to take the offensive philosophy in a different direction  when he didn’t have the players. That’s why the transition with Gus was easy

I am genuinely praying and hoping that “negatives” about some of our prized recruits feelings of last year are invalid.

we surely do not need that with our current QB quandary and dissatisfaction for Freeze right now.

The worst part of this is that we are stuck with this joke for at least two more seasons. So we are going to have to watch a very slow death happen. Recruits flipping, players leaving. Basically Harsin level stuff.

Shhhh, everybody be real quiet and don't post anything negative on sports forums. Else, the recruits might think all is not well with the program and lose their enthusiasm. They and the rest of the world would otherwise think the future is bright.

Edited by AUx

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This program is screwed...I honestly don't know what else can be done.

All it takes is one bad hire.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

This program is screwed...I honestly don't know what else can be done.

It’s going to take starting over again. But realistically, I don’t think we are ever going to see the same Auburn we grew up watching. I can think of 7 teams in our conference who are going to consistently have better football programs, and most of them have more money. The Texas teams and Oklahoma coming in killed any hopes of us being one of those top SEC schools again.

• Like 2

Just now, Never2Yield said:

All it takes is one bad hire.

We've only had           one?              bad hire?

• Thanks 1