*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TheNun said:

How did your hero do against cal Im

still waiting for an answer you can bookmark my comments if you want we ain’t winning s*** with Thorne 

He's not my hero dumbass. Actually he's terrible, but he's the best we have unfortunately.

• Like 1

I think I still would have rather rode with Hank. 
PT is just too limited to keep this offense consistently moving. 

Either way, we are in a world of hurt. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Aubi1961 said:

You hire a bottom half of the league coach and this is what you get. Hurry up Basketball season. It's hard to beleave,  that with the facilities Auburn has, we have to rely on a coach from Liberty and a guy who broke the rules at Ole Miss. 

Bro, basketball will underachieve too. It’s the Auburn way

• Like 1

I still think they should play Hank next week. Your season is over with and the fanbase will likely not be bought back in no matter who’s out there (not saying they won’t still show up…to some degree). Freeze likely won’t be fired no matter what

Why not throw out the young guy?

• Like 1

Well, I'm out. Not about to sit here and watch the dumbassery that is sure to ensue in the comments. At least the good news is the "I'm ready to be hurt again" is now broken. Back to nonchalance. 

Edited by WeaglWeaglWDE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

This team needs so much more than just a QB. This is a dumpster fire. HF is just brilliant. 

Agreed. But we'd be 4-0 if we had a QB. The Cal game and this game were both winnable, if not for the turnovers. 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

8-4/7-5 every year. Better but still garbage. 

I would take it right now. They wanted it more than AU, but do we have to be so generous with Defensive penalties for 1st Downs.

Another losing season with a loser running the show

dont pick up a qb in the portal

dont get quality o lineman

get 4 receivers who can’t catch 

another ******* garbage year 

• Thanks 1

Maybe it's time to gift Coach Freeze a raise and contract extension to express our confidence in his abilities to resurrect this team from these smoldering ashes. 

I'm 70 years old and have been an Auburn for 60 years or better. I'm what some would call the dreaded "sidewalk fan." This is getting to be too much for this old heart and soul. I've got other things to do on my Fall Saturdays than watch this s**t. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Remember when we all worried about going through the wilderness that Tennessee found themselves in?

If we implode this season and the class falls apart, we’re officially there. 

Truth

I think we're going to need to start talking secession from SEC if we aren't already excommunicated. /sarc/

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

8CD86EAA-205F-4F08-894B-570222145EE3.jpeg

I am so over coaches coming to Auburn and underperforming….making millions tell us how much they love the Auburn Family.  And the Auburn people handle it with nice white gloves. Enough already. Find coaches that want to be here to coach and win.  Not lose and not achieve.