*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TheNun said:

Whatever dude you probably think those ints against cal weren’t on him either 

I’m sick and tired of Thorne but Cam has to catch that one 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autigers1101 said:

I will quote you because that’s a bad take. Thorne isn’t great but is our best chance to win right now. 

Here's another take for you

Thorne does not throw catchable balls. You see more drops from his targets than Hank. He even overthrow a wide open KLC and KLC had to catch it with one hand

Just now, Deutschetiger said:

I have a new take.  I think this is all Andy Burcham fault.  He sucks as a the voice of Auburn and I think he is bad luck.  Fire him now.

He’s perfect for this program. Second rate

• Haha 1

Just now, TheNun said:

Whatever dude you probably think those ints against cal weren’t on him either 

No one said that what the f*** are you even talking about. Thorn just threw a money ball that interception wasn't on him.. You want to lay it on his hands. You may have forgotten that this is this game's game thread not two weeks ago. No one here is absolving him of one piss poor game. He's obviously the better choice for this game. If you can't see that then you've got Hugh freeze eyesight

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

Guys and gals, it's going to be a long rough season. Maybe one day we can get some MOJO back on the football field. I know one thing I'm not getting no younger.

Well, at least we have a guaranteed win against Vand.... oh, wait. D@mmit!

2 minutes ago, Mkvl04 said:

He should not be in the ****** game

Don't quote me saying that's not on Thorne. Dude is an INT magnet. Stop playing him. Roll with Hank, at-least he's a freshman throwing picks

I was all for giving Hank a chance, but he couldn’t deliver. If we want a chance of winning the game we have to roll with Thorne.

I think chances are pretty decent Hank might not ever be AUs starting QB to start a season, so I don’t know that giving him more experience would mean much. 

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

I was all for giving Hank a chance, but he couldn’t deliver. If we want a chance of winning the game we have to roll with Thorne.

I think chances are pretty decent Hank might not ever be AUs starting QB to start a season, so I don’t know that giving him more experience would mean much. 

Then put another one in. ANYONE but someone who won't be here next year