*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, DAG said:

And cam Coleman has to catch that. This is a piss poor team. Can’t catch , fumbles, poor discipline . Top to bottom we are bad.

Losing culture. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

That man Coleman has hands of stone like Roberto Duran🤣

Edited by HabitualChiller

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m fine with one more year, but this ain’t it. Year three has to be significantly better. That’s plenty of time. 

Perfect formula for failure in the current state of football. One more year is all it takes

• Like 1

Just now, Mkvl04 said:

He should not be in the ****** game

Don't quote me saying that's not on Thorne. Dude is an INT magnet. Stop playing him. Roll with Hank, at-least he's a freshman throwing picks

I will quote you because that’s a bad take. Thorne isn’t great but is our best chance to win right now. 

The crappy part with 3 big linemen trying to chase a Dual Threat he can buy more time. All it takes is one bad reaction and the receiver is behind u. U have to speed him up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I’m really getting tired of cheering for these bozos. Its so tough being an AU fan lol. 

I actually took a few years off in the 90s.  Being an Auburn supporter is not for the weak. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, autigers1101 said:

I will quote you because that’s a bad take. Thorne isn’t great but is our best chance to win right now. 

Winning 4games means..... What? Get the kids some snaps.

I have a new take.  I think this is all Andy Burcham's fault.  He sucks as a the voice of Auburn and I think he is bad luck.  Fire him now.

Edited by Deutschetiger
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1