*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Also, I've seen several Auburn fans on social media this week saying Perry Thompson and Bryce Cain are unhappy here and Perry says he was lied to in recruiting. He is seeing Ryan Williams kill it at Alabama and is saying he decommited from Bama based on something our coaches told him and he was lied to. Not sure why Bryce Cain is pissed. Maybe playing time.

I would personally need to see a source before this becomes believable to me, but they obv can't be happy with being completely uninvolved 

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

We will lose 3 of the hyped Freeze 4 after this year, if not all 4. Bama wins games and gets young men to the NFL, whereas AU maybe gets them to the practice squad. Even if we somehow pull this game out, which I don’t expect, do all the HF supporters still believe he’s the one? He’s recruiting better, but what’s changed since Harsin outside of that? I haven’t seen it yet. 

I can see losing 1, two at most. 

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Why did he leave Penn State? He was their #1 WR.

Probably just wanted some SEC experience and thought it might further him for the NFL. I dunno though. 

Just now, e808 said:

I guess holding is an optional call 

Can't call two in a row.

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

We will lose 3 of the hyped Freeze 4 after this year, if not all 4. Bama wins games and gets young men to the NFL, whereas AU maybe gets them to the practice squad. Even if we somehow pull this game out, which I don’t expect, do all the HF supporters still believe he’s the one? He’s recruiting better, but what’s changed since Harsin outside of that? I haven’t seen it yet. 

Bama has a real QB, we don't. That's the main difference. 

KLS is killing it this year. The freshmen maybe aren't as ready. Next year (and maybe by the end of the year), they'll have more opportunities. 

We still need a QB for next year though.

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Wow a penalty on Arky.  Amazing 

From the little I've been able to see, they are holding quite a lot. SEC refs. So, more likely to draw an equipment violation.

• Haha 1