*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Lambert-Smith is a really good receiver. Wish he was in a situation to showcase his skills.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That drive seemed really hard. Like Hunter and Lambert-Smith had to dig deep down and go super saiyan.

You mean they acted like AL or UGA players?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

PT is terrible. We just finally have WRs to make up for the terrible QB play. KLS is the best WR we have had in recent memory. I hope he’s not hurt. That’d be the biggest loss we could have. 

Yes, KLS is good.

Just now, japantiger said:

You mean they acted like AL or UGA players?

They just acted like competent SEC players in a game with a bunch of scrubs on both teams. 

If Thorne could just manage the game n cut back on mistakes... plus use his legs...

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Also, I've seen several Auburn fans on social media this week saying Perry Thompson and Bryce Cain are unhappy here and Perry says he was lied to in recruiting. He is seeing Ryan Williams kill it at Alabama and is saying he decommited from Bama based on something our coaches told him and he was lied to. Not sure why Bryce Cain is pissed. Maybe playing time.

We will lose 3 of the hyped Freeze 4 after this year, if not all 4. Bama wins games and gets young men to the NFL, whereas AU maybe gets them to the practice squad. Even if we somehow pull this game out, which I don’t expect, do all the HF supporters still believe he’s the one? He’s recruiting better, but what’s changed since Harsin outside of that? I haven’t seen it yet.