*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, CCTAU said:

Put HB back in. He at least sees the open receiver. 
We’ve seen him put it on them. Let’s hope the moment has past and he can calm down now. PT is not the answer. 

Totally agree. Ride it out with Hank to be honest. At least we were moving. The ball a good bit with him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Every possession makes me want the other guy lol

I keep going around in circles wanting Nallsminger, Robbie Ashford, Tony Franklin, Loeffler, JJ, and Finley.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

It’ll be fine man. We will definitely get one out of the portal this year.

At what cost though. It’s going to be tough selling anything with 4 or 5 wins. The way  it looks that’s a tall task

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

At this point u have to win or lose with Hank. The offense isnt responding to PT

Exactly. Despite Brown's interceptions, we actually moved the ball. Thorne does jack s***.

If AU would hire me, I promise I could do just as bad as he for like 5 figs.

• Like 2

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

And now that he has, I feel like we won’t see Hank again. 

Hell, he put Robby and Thorne in musical chairs last year. Might as well put Hank back in. What do you have to lose? 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

At what cost though. It’s going to be tough selling anything with 4 or 5 wins. The way  it looks that’s a tall task

With NIL money. Players are paid now. Money talks. 

The Freeze era, from a gameday coaching aspect, is no better than the 21 games with Harsin and that's sad. These 17 games under Freeze have been tons of turnovers, tons of STUPID penalties, tons of dropped punts and tons of losses. All I keep hearing is that Hugh will have to get 3 or 4 great classes in here and then the staff will need a couple years to develop those players before we contend again.

I ask you, what have y'all seen from the upperclassmen the last 2 years that make y'all feel so great that Hugh and staff can develop players that will get us to the Bama, Georgia, Texas, Ole Miss, Tennessee level in the SEC? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I’ll take my chances with Jarquez busting one all the way on sheer individual effort than any sort of passing attack we may attempt lol. 

He’d just fumble it thru the end zone

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

The Freeze era, from a gameday coaching aspect, is no better than the 21 games with Harsin and that's sad. These 17 games under Freeze have been tons of turnovers, tons of STUPID penalties, tons of dropped punts and tons of losses. All I keep hearing is that Hugh will have to get 3 or 4 great classes in here and then the staff will need a couple years to develop those players before we contend again.

I ask you, what have y'all seen from the upperclassmen the last 2 years that make y'all feel so great that Hugh and staff can develop players that will get us to the Bama, Georgia, Texas, Ole Miss, Tennessee level in the SEC? 

Harsin's teams looked much better coached. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

With NIL money. Players are paid now. Money talks. 

True but I am pretty sure these guys want to want to win. They arent use to losing