*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

This was my personal worst scenario for this season. We produce no offense due to our QB situation and all our WR talent is probably going to transfer out. 

• Like 3

Just now, shabby said:

I think that's a catch??

Let's hope the refs think so too.

Just now, fishepa said:

This was my personal worst scenario for this season. We produce no offense due to our QB situation and all our WR talent is probably going to transfer out. 

So frustrating. 

17 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

^This^

Freeze had a chance to improve the worst QB group in the conference in the offseason. Said, “nah, we’re good.” What he saw to lead him to that decision mystifies me more today than it did even back then.

• Like 2

Just now, autiger88 said:

Not according to some people on here it's just the players fault 🤣🤣

It’s Freeze’s fault we don’t have a beater QB.

It’s the players that are throwing picks and fumbling, and hitting players out of bounds. Those are fundamentals that these players shouldn’t have to be coached on. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I haven’t watched a snap guys. Coaching 10U football. We won 38-26. It appears there is no need to turn it on. AU is not going to take away another good Saturday from me 

Agreed...

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Brown threw a billion interceptions. 1 wasn't an interception. 1 was a deflection. 1 was right to the defender. Alston fumbled into the endzone.

Boom! We get Thorne underthrowing, overthrowing, and panicking.

And let us not forget one is a freshman and the other is a senior with no more eligibility. The mistakes are not equal. One at least has a CHANCE to learn, the other does not. 

Just now, 33gles said:

Could just as easily be an interception 

Not really. The ball was not taken away until the receiver rolled over.

Unpopular opinion this is the result of the administration making bad decision. Should have kept Gus one more year and then fired him . If u didn’t have the money to get a big time coach keeping Gus wouldn’t have been the worst thing in the worst. There isn’t no telling how many years this program has been set back because of this decision