*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Vandy up on Mizzou at the half. We gotta play Vandy later this year. :( 

We play both ...

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Freeze was livid on the radio. He said “I gotta find a QB that doesn’t turn the freaking ball over. We got receivers running open and we’re throwing it to the other team.” I still hope no Thorne.

No one to blame but himself by not getting a portal qb

• Like 4

Well, I guess Hank isn't "dominating Arkansas" like he said he would. First half stats, even with pretty decent run support (100 yards rushing so far):

Auburn’s Hank Brown is 7-for-13 for 54 yards and 3 INTs.

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Yep but others haven't wanted to listen until now

Nobody is listening now. It’s just you same ole folks that clog up every game thread when things aren’t going well. 

We will adjust and come back out the second half better. We all knew this would be a test for a young QB. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

The playcalling has been pretty good. Definitely should’ve spiked the ball before that last “interception” to gain some composure. This team can’t run the hurry up like that

Just so many stupid mistakes. More than a season's worth in a half.

I really don’t know what to say. We have what, 14 turnovers in 3 1/2 games? Guess our QB room practice throwing to the other team as much as our receivers? Guess our RBs don’t practice protecting the FB? Oh well, I’m gonna take a nap

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

Nobody is listening now. It’s just you same ole folks that clog up every game thread when things aren’t going well. 

We will adjust and come back out the second half better. We all knew this would be a test for a young QB. 

The "Ignore User" is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NES said:

We need some energy attitude confidence swag from our coach. Freeze our team need that DOG from you 

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

What are you talking about. He's been on the refs and players all game.

Yep. As soon as he chewed the refs out, they made their first holding call of the game…against us.

• Like 1

Just now, tbone4jc said:

I really don’t know what to say. We have what, 14 turnovers in 3 1/2 games? Guess our QB room practice throwing to the other team as much as our receivers? Guess our RBs don’t practice protecting the FB? Oh well, I’m gonna take a nap

IMG_3026.jpeg

Cobb should definitely get touches in 2nd Half. 
I am not sure they should pull Hank yet. But call some legitimate RPO options. I am afraid he is being told not to carry the ball himself.

Just praying for rest and better execution for Defense in 2nd Half.

Offense has to complete the first drive for their confidence and keep team engaged.Must just suck it up and run run run.

Edited by au701948

Just now, aubaseball said:

I’m not saying that there is a quarterback on the team that is the savior, but if people think HB is an ALL SEC type player, this fan base is worse than I thought.   Thorne should absolutely see the field in the 2nd half if Auburn wants to win this game.   

I will not say Hank is not SEC caliber; not enough sample size, but Thorne deserves his second chance at this point. That was 3 bad interceptions in one half without pressure. Winnable game Let’s go. War Eagle the coaches are responsible for this. 

3 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Well, I guess Hank isn't "dominating Arkansas" like he said he would. First half stats, even with pretty decent run support (100 yards rushing so far):

Auburn’s Hank Brown is 7-for-13 for 54 yards and 3 INTs.

So what do we do? :dunno: