*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Read any of the game threads from the last 2 weeks and you'll receive the same responses.

I know. I know. I just don’t understand why we didn’t go get one in the portal. Just stupid. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Need a few more horses in the stable. 

Might as well take #24 out and put a LB in the game. He’s a rusher and they have him drop ten deep to cover a pass that gets 9 yards. 

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

I know. I know. I just don’t understand why we didn’t go get one in the portal. Just stupid. 

Rather spend the money on the incoming recruiting class than a transfer is the answer you'll be searching for.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

This half is almost over. 7 or 8 possessions a game. 

0 points, so far.

Actuall Brown has played well except one int. Last drive we ran twice one a trick play and never gave him a real chance.

• Like 1

It's looking like we're going to have a grand total of three office of possessions and a half. That's just freaking pathetic. If I see another three man rush I'm going to send a moving van to durkin's house. I think we need a GoFundMe for that

Can’t get a 3rd down. And can’t stop a 3rd down. To save our lives. Looks like another season of unwatchable Auburn football. Done for today, on to the UM USC game. 

Just now, shabby said:

It's looking like we're going to have a grand total of three office of possessions and a half. That's just freaking pathetic. If I see another three man rush I'm going to send a moving van to durkin's house. I think we need a GoFundMe for that

While we get one for him, we need to get one for Freeze as well this is on him!