vs Lobos Post Game Thread

I thought coach Davis did a good job early in the game of mixing in some of the WRs that we thought were in the deeper rotation that Hank probably had a little more chemistry with. 

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

What has happened to the Auburn defense? Join us tonight, and maybe you can solve a mystery. 200w(9).gif.c3fb652e72dbc1125844421950391d91.gif

Got a real Ted Roof style defense going on. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• RunInRed changed the title to vs Lobos Post Game Thread
7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

QBHB might be the chillest quarterback we’ve ever had. 

Is Jason “J Cool” Campbell a joke to you?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

If HB plays against Cal, do we win that game? 

Yes. But that still doesn’t mean we win 8 games this year unless we improve significantly.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

QBHB might be the chillest quarterback we’ve ever had. 

Since Cam or further back, Jeff Burger. Definitely like Brown and unfortunately it took Thorne’s debacle last week before Hank can get the nod. 

• Love 1

Biggest lopsided win in Auburn history that you felt like you were about to lose…..

offense much better and HB looked more comfortable as the game went on

defense needs help in the secondary and I noticed some younger guys playing more the second 1/2

overall a B performance vs a scrappy team…..remember they did the same thing to a ranked Arizona team

would be 3-0 right now had a QB change been made last week

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Who knows? Maybe if we call the same plays, short passing game, run the ball more.  Still California was probably better than New Mexico on the DL.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Is Jason “J Cool” Campbell a joke to you?

I was too young to recall any of his post game interviews. Which was my basis for the comment. Never would’ve known Hank just got done instilling hope and wishful thinking into the dozens of us who were pleased with the win tonight. 

I think it is pretty clear after this game that Hank has supplanted Payton. The bigger concern now is Auburn's defense, which seems to be on par with NM, which is among the worst in the entire universe of college football. I haven't seen such inept play (out of position, failure to cover, incompetent tackling) in a long time. At this point, you'd think the coaches would have got them at least able to line up and stay in lanes and tackle. I guess not.

Oh well, a win is a win, right? Even against a cupcake. Right? I see that UGA only won by 1 point and Miss State got blown out by Toledo. At least this wasn't another NMSU for Auburn.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Watching Cal now, strange how we lost that game, it’s gonna dog us all season 

• Like 1