*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AUApostle said:

Get these freshmen ready quick

Give him those gloves the WRs wear.

As they say, that’s why they are on defense…

Just now, autigeremt said:

The kids a true frosh. Nothing wrong with it 

Might have seemed like it was aimed at him, but it wasn’t. I’ve seen a few of them celebrate tackles after four yard gains. Same as last week. Don’t make sense. 

Adjustments made in the 4th quarter. Better late than never. We improved as tge game went on. Maybe we will cintinue that trend against Arkansas. Its crazy but im more worried how about the defense and I am the offense. And yes we're three men Rush team now. It works so well for 4th and 32 against Bama I guess Durkin decided we should use it every play

• Like 1

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Might have seemed like it was aimed at him, but it wasn’t. I’ve seen a few of them celebrate tackles after four yard gains. Same as last week. Don’t make sense. 

Just now, shabby said:

Adjustments made in the 4th quarter. Better late than never. We improved as tge game went on. Maybe we will cintinue that trend against Arkansas. Its crazy but im more worried how about the defense and I am the offense. And yes we're three men Rush team now. It works so well for 4th and 32 against Bama I guess Durkin decided we should use it every play

Derka Derka

Hank underthrew that. Luckily the CB overran. But great completion.

See. That’s why you need those talented WRs. When the QB is off, they bail you out. THATS how good offenses are successful.

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 1

Someone who knows more about football than me.   Does it appear that our defensive line is really far off the ball a lot tonight 

• Like 1

Just now, shuebru said:

Someone who knows more about football than me.   Does it appear that our defensive line is really far off the ball a lot tonight 

IMG_2998.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Offense has been fine. Hit a hiccup during the torrential downpour, but I can’t gripe much about that side of the ball tonight. Special teams was also fine until that punt. 

Maybe you’re right about the offense. But they are playing against one of the worst defenses in the country. 3 fumbles, I think. 

And it’s not good to fumble a punt return every week. 

Now we’ve just worn them down. 
TD Alston.

45-19 AU.

Edited by CCTAU