*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Here we go rushing three again smh

Whole new staff to still be doing the same dumb 💩. Can’t get through with 4 and can’t get stops in the secondary with 3.

Well, the good news is if we score a touchdown on every possession, we will not lose the game now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We gave Cal all day rushing three and we haven’t learned a darn thing from it apparently. Lbers can’t cover tightends and wrong angles by dbs, other than that we’re looking good 

Edited by Tigger1985
  • Like 1

Not sure how many watched the AZ game but it took a minute for them to pull away from New Mexico . Let’s see what the O does 

There we go.  Get us in FG range from the start

I still would have kicked it.  Started in FG range. Take the points

8 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Buddy's & I drinking game for this game is "when ESPN makes a Bama reference, drink!" Weird, right? Well we're off to an early start: ESPN sportsdesk broke away to Auburn game saying "we take you now to QB Hank Brown starting his first game for Kalen DeBoer." DRINK!!

I guess you're already drunk because they didnt say that, I just rewatched it. They had just shown the Bama vs Wisconsin highlights. 

Then Trevor Mattich says "Georgia and Alabama will be a game because the thing of it is, Jalen Milroe, the QB, has taken to the coaching of Kalen DeBoer, the new Alabama head coach and he is playing lights out."

Then the co-host at the ESPN desk says "Hank Brown will start for Auburn in this one, against New Mexico. Roy Philpotts and Sam Acho, take it away." 

And then it goes straight to Auburn.