*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

At the one if you are going to run QB should be under center.

Watch how often we're rotating O linemen. Almost every other play. Lots of freshmen getting real game time but they look like...freshmen.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Honest question , who would we consider the leaders of this team? I honestly can’t think of none. 

Good question. Maybe Asante on the D. Captains are him, Thorne and Luke Deal I think. 

I'm glad we scored that TD, but 1st down at the one yard line, and Freeze can call some stupid ass running plays. Lost yards on that one play. Just get in there and power the damn ball in the endzone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Your supposed to post this after a bad play

I know how he feels. My wife just asked me why I had no tea to the TD . I told her because I know that there is an inevitable collapse coming this season. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

I'm glad we scored that TD, but 1st down at the one yard line, and Freeze can call some stupid ass running plays. Lost yards on that one play. Just get in there and power the damn ball in the endzone. 

Sacrificing execution for frosh O line experience. 

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

Can we just agree our coaches shouldn’t wear visors? 

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Man, if we could only sign a qb like NM has.

Or a coach like they have.

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Asking for a friend is there anyway to get Steele back to coach the defense, lol.....I know, I know but still our defense ooof...

We should have let them complete the coup.