*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

So, did AD Cohen make his recent comments (implying give Freeze many years of latitude) because of last week, or because he knew what we were about to see? Hmmm?

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Our playcalling and execution continue to perplex our own announcing crew :) 

Who happen to be almost as bad as the team.

Just not good at anything. Put in a different QB to throw a Hail Mary and he can’t even do that. Very poorly coached team. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Really? I’m usually behind everyone else. 

Guess I should restart sling, maybe halftime will be shorted now

I'm so glad Auburn didn't spend that precious $1m in NIL money to bridge the gap for White. I'm so glad Auburn didn't spend that precious $1m in NIL money to bridge the gap for White. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

At an event currently

seems like it’s going well?

For sure bud, this team reminds me of ‘88, ‘93, ‘04, ‘10, and ‘13 combined. 😉

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

At an event currently

seems like it’s going well?

More like Situation Normal All…

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Again, Auburn is a high school football team and it shows dramtically. This is what you get when Auburn keeps asking for good, Christian, moral coaches instead of men who will get in their players behinds. We want player friendly coachers who are soft as baby powder. 

Wait, HF is a good moral Christian? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Again, Auburn is a high school football team and it shows dramtically. This is what you get when Auburn keeps asking for good, Christian, moral coaches instead of men who will get in their players behinds. We want player friendly coachers who are soft as baby powder. 

Stay out of bad weather for awhile 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Guess I should restart sling, maybe halftime will be shorted now

I actually made that post a play later. 

So you could be experiencing unfounded confidence before I crush it with the actual play.

Edited by CCTAU
  • Haha 2

I'm not expecting to win (or even seriously compete for) the SEC title in year 2, but there is nothing anyone can say to convince me we are less talented than Cal or New Mexico. 

This lack of performance is on the coaches plain and simple.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, dmbseeker00 said:

Well, at least this year, it is looking like we won't be losing another bowl game this year.

I like that you are looking at the bright side of things.

This is a poorly coached and prepared team.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

This is just painful, this is all on Freeze

Don't say that. Some on here will say you're being negative and will kill recruiting. No, what kills recruiting is our terribly coached team being handled by the worst FBS team and G5 teams for 2 years. Those people love to say "Our players are just young and need a year or 2 to get up to speed." I disagree with that when your freshmen are blue chip recruits and they get handled by freaking New Mexico of all teams. Those same damn people were saying this last year against NMSU and that "these young guys will be really good come next season with spring, summer and fall camps." Well, it's this season and the team looks worse tbh. And the excuses they make about we have transfers. Cal had 58 new players on this years team compared to last year and 28 of those were transfers. They kicked our ass and if not for missed FG's, it would've been worse. It's our head coach who, dating back to Liberty, has lost 12 of his last 19 games. HE is the main cog in all of this. Who cares if he recruits great talent. We lose anyway and with great talent, losing hurts even more!!!

Where's the Tylenol?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We sold our souls for a mid controversial coach now we get mid results. If you going to sell your soul , you might as well go for the best

UM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

Who would’ve guessed firing Gus would keep us astray. Mikey would be happy if he were here

Dude I’d give anything to get back the moments of hope I had when Gus was coaching. In hindsight we should have just never went down that route. 

In more hindsight, they should have literally given Lane Kiffen anything and everything who could ever want. 

We screwed the pooch again. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

Excuse me: 

UK 6

GA 3

at half 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Wow 1