*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

Hey no foolin, this is crazy stuff. Looks like bad high school ball. Our D is collectively drunk.

For real. I haven’t seen an Auburn defense this bad in a very long time. These boys are LOST. 

17 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Diving at feet. It is 2012 bad with Ted Roof.

2012 was Brian Van Gorder. Ted Roof was fired after 2011 and Chizik got an even worse DC than Roof. Imagine Auburn making bad hires.

• Sad 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

100% on freeze and Co. 

No accountability if they get fired...leave with a check regardless.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m so sick of being ashamed of Auburn’s coaches. There is absolutely no reason for us to be getting handled like this. None! We have far superior talent to New Mexico, Cal, New Mexico St, etc. This is just a poorly coached program. 

Yeah. In the old days, the rivals who hated us might tune in to see what they might be up against. Now we're just irrelevant - like the Vanderbilt before this year, ... and the couple years with JAMES Franklin.

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Was thinking the same thing. I should’ve gone into coaching 

• Like 1

Just now, shabby said:

Going into this game did we know our defense was this bad?

That’s what I’ve been saying. We did from the Cal game but I am asking the same thing. Did we know this is how it was going to be? 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m so sick of being ashamed of Auburn’s coaches. There is absolutely no reason for us to be getting handled like this. None! We have far superior talent to New Mexico, Cal, New Mexico St, etc. This is just a poorly coached program. 

Yep

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Just like the last half dozen coaches that were not worth the cash they were being paid. I’m so sick is being trash at football 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I wish there was a way that we didn't but yep we will be paying another buyout 😡

2 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

We don’t understand assignments. We don’t know how to take the right angles. Lack of coaching.

Dumbest post of the year.  Coaches don’t teach what our guys are doing.   The defense is playing selfish football.  Not doing their assignments.   

I don't know why but I expcted a lot more from JH. He is not close to becoming in line with other historic RBs of Auburn.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

My God, we went two years with no recruiting. It will take more than one year to fix.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

Just now, jluvah said:

Was thinking the same thing. I should’ve gone into coaching 

That’s why there needs to be penalty clauses in coaching contracts.

freeze saw how Harsin made out so he went all out to land the get rich quick Auburn job.

Brown looks good so far