*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Back in the Tubs days. I remember those days. We used to have real tune up games.

Yep there was no question we’d win. We will be in the 4th quarter against High School State watching on the edge of our seats with fingers crossed. 

Just now, DAG said:

Let me guess, this is all Harsins fault? SMH. I lay this entirely at the feet of the coaches.

I agree with Finebaum. I question Freeze’s dedication to this football program. Nothing about this tells me that he’s a guy who even cares to coach football in the SEC anymore. I’d bet anything he wishes he was back at Liberty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Watching Tennessee do what they’re doing as a program pisses me tf off. A real rebuild. 

Well, they hired their finally-successful coach from UCF. We could hire UCF's coach. Let's see, that' um, um, uh ...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

Real talent we have on defense is just about all very young. 

Undisciplined play is maddening.

Some talent back, but it is all very very young.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Their D sets the edge ours doesn't. 

Maddening...

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Well, they hired their finally-successful coach from UCF. We could hire UCF's coach. Let's see, that' um, um, uh ...

I hear their coach is an offensive guru…

• Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I agree with Finebaum. I question Freeze’s dedication to this football program. Nothing about this tells me that he’s a guy who even cares to coach football in the SEC anymore. I’d bet anything he wishes he was back at Liberty.

Pressure and moment seem way too big. Remember when we almost had Kirby? Lol. That set all this in motion.

• Sad 1

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

If there was ever a time for our defensive front to stumble on to a sack, now's the time. 

Then we would just be handing them the 3rd and long money play.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Let me guess, this is all Harsins fault? SMH. I lay this entirely at the feet of the coaches.

So what team do you coach?

Need to be a fly on the wall for film study for the defense. Olay!!!!! Whoever wants it can catch it

Dampier had 2 receivers together, open, uncovered for that long pass. WTF.