*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Can we our Kevin Steele next then? 

Steele wants a lot more talent first that was recruited by Auburn to play at Auburn, no transfers. 

Edited by Auburn93

1 score game….

Everything about this football program is amateur hour, other than the recruiting. And I got a bad bad feeling Freeze is going to get the ole Napier treatment by the recruits this year, if we go 6-6 again. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Well. That’s supposed to be what the wildcat does. It gives you an extra hat. But you still have to block man on man. And we could not do that. 

I'll tell you that so far I have been very impressed with HB.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Not buying anything as long as HF is HC. I’ve seen nothing in the coaching realm, to show me he is worth it. He’s been living off of 2 wins against Bama and Saban. He will get third year, because he’s still blaming everyone but himself for being irrelevant. Damn, UAB scored 27 on Arky. I bet we don’t match that. 

This team believe it or not appears to be more inept than last year’s. Don’t think we win more than one SEC game. Then again, I’m not a brilliant millionaire wanting bottom of the barrel coaches. Honestly, if I were a blue chip recruit, why would I even listen to HF’s sales pitch? He’s losing this team, because there is nothing to buy into. 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

full of transfers from weak programs. 

Bingo! We have a winner!! Love that transfer portal

Let me guess, this is all Harsins fault? SMH. I lay this entirely at the feet of the coaches.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

First bad pass by HB. Great decision. He was open with room to run. Just keep getting HB reps. It could be the one thing that saves us.

• Like 1