Report: Hank Brown to start Saturday

CR

Ironic insert: Robbie Ashford just came off the bench for injured Gamecock starting QB vs LSU. Sacked immediately. 

• Haha 1

Thornes the worst QB in the conference. If hanks even competent we’ve made an improvement on the most important position on the team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Ironic insert: Robbie Ashford just came off the bench for injured Gamecock starting QB vs LSU. Sacked immediately. 

The starter will be back in 2nd half. 

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

Ashford fumbles in the red zone. Classic!

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ashford fumbles in the red zone. Classic!

That was such a terrible turnover 

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude SC is killing themselves.

I know it is pissing me off. 

LSU has to be the Cajun voodoo luckiest team I’ve seen the past 20-25 years. Dak Prescott was their kryptonite, but regardless of who they trot out there, they find ways to pull out most of these close games late on the 4th. Kelly is a profane prick but he just keeps up with that Bayou luck.

Edited by tigeraddikt

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

LSU has to be the Cajun voodoo luckiest team I’ve seen the past 20-25 years. Dak Prescott was their kryptonite, but regardless of who they trot out there, they find ways to pull out most of these close games late on the 4th. Kelly is a profane prick but he just keeps up with that Bayou luck.

South Carolina lost that game a lot more than LSU won it. Lol

• Like 1

Hank played a solid game. But let's be honest. There was zero pressure on him. He's not very mobile. I'm very concerned with how the lack of Mobility will impact him when we get into SEC play and the offensive line crumbles. With the read option defenses are always going to Target Hunter. The one thing thorne did well was serve as the second running back when needed. Fortunately Arkansas is probably the easiest SEC team on our schedule. Lets hope the offense continues to grow with him. All in all a good gane. But it means little at this point.

Edited by shabby
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, shabby said:

Hank played a solid game. But let's be honest. There was zero pressure on him. He's not very mobile. I'm very concerned with how the lack of Mobility will impact him when we get into SEC play and the offensive line crumbles. With the read option defenses are always going to Target Hunter. The one thing thorne did well was serve as the second running back when needed. Fortunately Arkansas is probably the easiest SEC team on our schedule. Lets hope the offense continues to grow with him. All in all a good gane. But it means little at this point.

THIS! The play calling was dramatically different than what Thorne had to run. We were able to run against this team. We were able to pass the short ball. That is not going to happen against a better team. The offense will have to do more. Our defense is going to put even more pressure on Hank. 

On 9/13/2024 at 5:30 PM, Viper said:

I’m predicting ARK is going to get up on us by 14+ points, Brown won’t be able to keep up, and Freeze will pull the Thorne trigger.

predator-i-see-you.gif

If this doesn't happen to begin the 2nd half, the kid is going to throw 3 more INTs.

Edited by Viper