Let's not forget our offensive mastermind Freeze

AURex

1 hour ago, Tigger1985 said:

I don’t think we were supposed to be throwing bombs. Thorne didn’t look for the short receivers or intermediate ones. He only looks at one. When he should have hit the back, it was late and the defense had recovered. Passes were behind everyone allowing defense to make plays on the ball. Hank should have been put in 

I agree with you. Also, in Thorne's post game interview with reporters, he claimed he didn't know Cam had hurt his shoulder. The coaches knew he was hurt. He was directly in front of them telling them, yet they didn't pull him. He should've dropped to the ground immediately and we would've gotten a medical timeout. Instead he gets a bomb thrown to him down the sideline. During those questions, Thorne said he didn't know Cam was hurt and he saw Cam had a 1 on 1 with the defender. Thorne said they've practiced that all spring, summer and fall and are told if Cam has a 1 on 1, the QB has to send it. Meaning throw to Cam anytime he has 1 on 1. 

That, in my opinion, is bad coaching. Thorne has been dog water too but if the QB's are told to do that everytime Cam has 1 on 1, then that's not good coaching. I've seen some say that Freeze and Nix are doing this to keep the WR's happy. If true, that's a very slippery slope if you're sacrificing a win just to keep your stud recruits happy.