Freeze / Thorne post Cal presser

aubiefifty

Edited by aubiefifty

• Like 1

• aubiefifty changed the title to Freeze / Thorne post Cal presser

Little surprise freeze was unaware of their pacing when they had 6 minutes left in the game. Auburn was utilizing the full game clock. It was ridiculous. And now freeze says he was unaware?

• Like 2

454752493_122106865616453254_3651983740666842088_n.jpg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

At least when Malzahn ran a mediocre program, you could be proud of him as a person. Now we just have a mediocre scum bag. 

ell, he is a Southern Baptist

I went to click on those videos to watch them, but then I decided to watch an episode of The View instead. 2 losers with bull s*** excuses. Hugh sucks and always plays dumb, but takes credit for wins. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Hard pass on listening to any of that

I’ll sum it up for you. Thorne…. I sucked today and have gotten worse during the game 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

I’ll sum it up for you. Thorne…. I sucked today and have gotten worse during the game 

Is Hugh going to have his “Truth” meetings with the team where he tells everyone they suck and can’t win, and then blame losses on them sucking and the coaches sucking, like usual? However he will credit the play calls that worked to him?

• Haha 2

Yep for the first time in years I'm not even going to click on a video bc honestly this state of AU football is just sad, we got sucked in again and once again, like it's been the last decade, absolutely abysmal in game coaching

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

I feel like Freeze startwd witg the same gane plan as Alabama A and M and the realizwd midway through it wasnt going to work against the team with an actual pulse

You know. I’m really starting to not like these guys stupid faces. I always thought Hugh looked like a big dumb hillbilly. But Thorne is giving me vibes….

image.gif.f6f7eda991ef6fec9b150a002cd62396.gif

1 hour ago, zeroforwinger said:

At least when Malzahn ran a mediocre program, you could be proud of him as a person. Now we just have a mediocre scum bag. 

Yeppp 

Got two of them on the staff now…maybe Freeze will one day be good enough to where it won’t look completely embarrassing to have been the only big time program willing to give him a shot 

CHF tried is best to put this on the OL, but the FACT IS Thorne had time, he just was incapable of handling the pressure.

Let's be frank. Thorne is mediocre at best, but the OL totally sux. I watched Texas vs Michigan and yowsa, there was an OL.

Will CHF start Hank Brown next week? Well, give him some reps, but really, it would not matter who was at QB against any team with a pulse. The OL sucks huge bananas and coconuts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Is Hugh going to have his “Truth” meetings with the team where he tells everyone they suck and can’t win, and then blame losses on them sucking and the coaches sucking, like usual? However he will credit the play calls that worked to him?

That’s his makeup. I thought GM was outmatched, but Wheeze has taken bad coaching to a new level. Never agreed with the hire, but considering the fact that AU seems to be awful at hiring football coaches and then paying them millions to not coach anymore, must be AU’s new desire. We will no doubt lose at a minimum 2 of the Freeze 4 after the year, give him an extension if he manages 7 wins and  continue to look incompetent at football for a fifth or sixth consecutive year. It’s sad.

PT saying "we just got to get sharper" you can hear Jeremy Johnson in that.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I am not denigrating a player here, but I just see a fellow that knows he cant compete at this level anymore. He knows he threw 5 ugly INTs today. He knows it.

That interview was as bad as the game. Freeze looked like a dejected puppy. Dang it man get some fire in your ass. Nothing is given in life, don't be scared to make some changes, especially at the QB position. Hank or somebody should have had a few opportunities in the 1st half.  Your the guy calling the plays on offense, make some adjustments. I'm not sold Freeze is the guy to lead this program.  He might can recruit a little bit, but his in game evaluations and ability to adjust is lacking at best. His body language during the game and the interview was very discouraging to see for a guy making millions to lead our program .

“I’ve got to watch the film.” So sick of hearing that phrase. 

• Like 1