*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Guys this is just the master plan to get duece to announce…..will show him he will immediately start and never be pulled 

And OFFORD. 

1 minute ago, roe4christ said:

Agreed.  Be upset......I am.  But quiet letting your emotions rule you.  We all knew this was not going to be the year.  We all know that PT is not the answer.  We just have to keep getting better and next year should see an improvement.  Sometimes I think we forget that we come from a dumpster fire.

I mean the old saying goes "the more $ u make the more your feet are held to the fire" yet if I could go back in time I would've made it my goal to be a ball coach bc u can get paid millions, suck, have half the fan base act like u can do no wrong and retire 

Just now, PDub said:

I can’t believe I plan my Saturdays around this 

I use to when I was younger. I could care less about it now. Auburn football is the same ole story to where it is just comical.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Why would we even expect to have a good season ? It’s been a decade of disappointment and failures of the BOT. Another one is on full display 

It’s been a rough ride. Probably never turn around during my lifetime. It’s just not our deal anymore. 

• Like 2

Well Hugh Freeze bet on throne and that is ultimately probably going to spell the beginning of the end for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This post may get your young account banned, but I appreciated it. I just wanted to let you know 

Young account? I moved over here ~5 years ago…

Time for fans to stop showing up and supporting this s*** until wholesale changes are made in this program. And emphasize WHOLESALE. It goes way deeper than QB’s, OLine, and coaches. It goes to program culture and the power structure that feeds us one s*** sandwich after another and expects us to keep eating them. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Gentlemen, y'all are pathetic. The negativity is understood, but some of you are absolute idiots. 

Idiots, have you lost your mind, or watched the game. PT throws 3 interceptions,  and your calling everyone pathetic, give me a break. The offense was terrible,  and Hugh Freeze is standing over there making excuses, and scared to make a QB change.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

You mean move back to Safety?

Maybe that too, but I figured they set up the return with him. 

I believe someone posted even against A&M Thorne was just above 60%  that should have been telling

The Thorne in our side continues 

• Like 2

Just now, autigeremt said:

It’s been a rough ride. Probably never turn around during my lifetime. It’s just not our deal anymore. 

Certainly not during yellafella’s lifetime.

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Why would we even expect to have a good season ? It’s been a decade of disappointment and failures of the BOT. Another one is on full display 

The BOT did not want Harsin hired. A former athletics director (AG) did and hired him.

Edited by AU-24

Just now, BhamTiger98 said:

Time for fans to stop showing up and supporting this s*** until wholesale changes are made in this program. And emphasize WHOLESALE. It goes way deeper than QB’s, OLine, and coaches. It goes to program culture and the power structure that feeds us one s*** sandwich after another and expects us to keep eating them. 

I’m sure that will bring us back in this era of college football 🏈 

Just now, War to the Eagle said:

Is this Payton or the receivers not running their routes or what?

O line can't sustain blocks, and when they do Thorne sh@#s the bed with poor decisions. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Well Hugh Freeze bet on throne and that is ultimately probably going to spell the beginning of the end for him.

Sadly yes.

1 minute ago, BhamTiger98 said:

It goes to simply changing the damn QB. It's that easy.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Who could have possibly predicted it? 

• Like 1