*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Gentlemen, y'all are pathetic. The negativity is understood, but some of you are absolute idiots. 

All due respect but this was one of the most pitiful showings in AU non conference history.

• Like 2

For God’s sake, let someone else play qb from the start next game. Thorne is a liability at this point. He( and th O-line) lost this game today. What a cluster——!

• Like 1

Shut up about Freeze.  If he wins big, everyone thinks he's awesome.  We lose a game and everyone thinks he should be fired.  Grow up people.  It's not all on the coach.

• Like 1

I'm done with Thorne.  I wanted to believe.  He's got some ability but unless everything is perfect, he just makes terrible decisions.  He can't handle any pressure.

I just want to see Hank or someone else.  I don't expect miracles.  I just want to see someone with some grit and poise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

All due respect but this was one of the most pitiful showings in AU non conference history.

That was last year 

(Assuming this turns off Deuce anyway) but put every cent you were allocating towards QBs towards a Ward-level transfer. He gets three years but his seat will be very hot come Dec.

Edited by AUwent

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

You haven't been around long, have you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hugh will throw his coordinators under the bus just watch. He will take zero blame for being a dip s*** and a stubborn douche 

WHO is on our headsets? Someone's not paying attention. Should have told PT not to throw to Cam.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Would a QB normally scan over the field to see how his receivers are doing in that situation? I would think not with considering the time, but damn. Wish Cam could've flopped on the field or something 

Freshman Texas Qb checks down frequently 

Will have the urge to punch Hugh between the eyes as soon as he starts talking at the post game, I’ll pass. Another season already down the TOILET. Didn’t take long just the first average team with a pulse.

The better team is going to win this game. O- line is bad and Thorne started good but when things got tough he wilted.

In second half D brought the pressure and played well enough to win

• Like 1

Welp, guess I'll go watch some real QB play with Colorado vs Nebraska. Nebraska apparently has a freshman that can sling it. And Sanders is...well, Sanders. 

Just now, roe4christ said:

Shut up about Freeze.  If he wins big, everyone thinks he's awesome.  We lose a game and everyone thinks he should be fired.  Grow up people.  It's not all on the coach.

Why shut up? He's the one getting millions to lead a program. I'd love for people to say "just shut up don't question him" if I screwed up at my job 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Gentlemen, y'all are pathetic. The negativity is understood, but some of you are absolute idiots. 

That may be, but it's the type of emotion that gets evoked when you are a BAD (and I really mean bad) program for half a decade. A top 14ish program has not even come close to contending for anything of relevancy in November in at least 5 years (you can contend we weren't even in SEC title contention in 2019 since we had 2+ losses by Nov, but). 

It's a proud program and fanbase that has no hope that Auburn will matter year in and year out. That stuff hurts 

Just now, roe4christ said:

Sorry, we pay him $7M/yr. It is on the coach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Demote Freeze

Yes. Demote the man who is gonna have us top 5, maybe better, classes over the next two years.

Yes it’s CHF’s fault for Thorne. He needs to bench him. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

You haven't been around long, have you?

You're kidding right? We got embarrassed by NMSU last year, we get absolutely outclassed by an average cal team at home. Sorry I'm not gonna say everything is great

Just now, 33gles said:

WHO is on our headsets? Someone's not paying attention. Should have told PT not to throw to Cam.

Cam should have went down hurt. Stopped the clock and got someone else in there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jluvah said:

For God’s sake, let someone else play qb from the start next game. Thorne is a liability at this point. He( and th O-line) lost this game today. What a cluster——!

You're right. I take back part of my last comment. Our OLINE is a big part of the problem. But Thorne has had some bad passes, even when he had time. 

He does scramble well, though.

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

No offensive adjustments. No personnel adjustments. Complete failure on coaching.

• Like 4