*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

We about to see our in state rival succeed after praising the retirement of Saban. All while, we remain mediocre at best 

Can anyone tell me why we can’t run simple passing routes and make completions in the 6-8 yard range?  Other teams do it all the time. 

1 minute ago, AU120289 said:

And the defense cracked. 

I mean, they held on about as long as you can expect. 

• Like 1

Adios. Auburn will never overcome itself while I’m alive. 

Go Fish 🎣  Go 

• Sad 1

Hunter has to learn to go down when wrapped up, not the first time he has fumbled this way. Defense is give out now. Thanks to  Thorne’s poor performance.

• Like 1

Need to use next week to get Hank up to speed. Should be his show now if this is what Throne is going to produce. 

Just now, cbo said:

Who will Freeze blame this one on? 

Anybody but himself....so far year 2 looking like year one...but we just need to give him more time.

Can;t wait for the freeze excuses to come in...I mean he doesn;t have the players, blah blah blah...getting out played at HOME by Cal...embarrassing...

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Who will Freeze blame this one on? 

He was not involved in the game plan.  He was out recruiting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

We about to see our in state rival succeed after praising the retirement of Saban. All while, we remain mediocre at best 

Mediocre may be a pipe dream...

NMSU,Bama, Maryland, and now this. Crap Show 4 FBS games in a row. Coaches should have to fund their own NIL until they win back to back FBS games. 

• Like 1

Cam Coleman transferring out is going to be one of the darkest days in this program's history. All because Hugh is somehow worse than Bryan Harsin at offense and we apparently couldn't afford an upgrade over Payton Thorne

• Like 2

what a pathetic “effort” … miserable game plans on both sides of the ball … Thorne is terrible … yes he has no blocking but he also has no field recognition … what a miserable display by the staff & players 

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

For all of us who had AU going 7-5 this season……that included a win against CAL

And Vandy. 

And if we play like this, we're losing to Vandy ..... and Arkansas (who was also probably penciled in as a win).