*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Will we see a new Qb or the same ole same ole.

I highly doubt Freeze will trot out Hank behind that OLine. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, cbo said:

Man can’t hit a 25 yarder and they’re trying from 55

Coach knows our offense sucks and a two score win is practically a win for them. 

• Like 1

Oline was good at pass pro the first half and bad with run blocking. This half is the opposite. Hopefully in the future Auburn doesn’t play HBCU in openers and reserve them for homecoming. Last week did nothing in helping the overall development of the team. This week we truly see the areas that need work

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

I've heard the way to deal with a blitz-heavy pass rush are quick hitters - bubble screens, quick slants, swing passes and such. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

• Like 1

Thorne also does that thing that I think Jake Fromm did (it was one of these UGA QBs) where he spins the ball before every pass...kinda bothers me

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

Just now, Never2Yield said:

So does Hank take the field this series?

I don't think so since Freeze brought back Thorne from a horrible season last year. He is pretty stubborn and reminds me of Gus, just continues to do the same thing thinking there will be a different outcome...I think there is a word for it...

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

So does Hank take the field this series?

I wish. No way Freeze does it though. 

4 minutes ago, TheNun said:

Cal isn’t even trying to score anymore they know all they have to do is eat up time and hold onto the football 

get ready for a repeat of 2012 don’t see us winning a single sec game save for Vandy.  Arkansas  will eat out lunch on the 21st and I get to see it in person cause I have tickets to that game smh

Defense has adapted to what they should have been in the 2nd

Just now, TitanTiger said:

I've heard the way to deal with a blitz-heavy pass rush are quick hitters - bubble screens, quick slants, swing passes and such. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Well we like work, hard work...those things make it too easy I guess...

Just now, 33gles said:

Call some blitz beater routes. Put an out for the pressure. ANYTHING 

These guys are supposed recognize and adjust for the blitz. They just don’t. Every other team does it but us.

Just now, cbo said:

Man can’t hit a 25 yarder and they’re trying from 55

That was honesty a terrible call from the Cal Coach. AUs offense is horrifically bad, yet you give them decent field position with a low percentage FG attempt? 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Coach knows our offense sucks and a two score win is practically a win for them. 

Yeah I was just joking but it wasn’t a terrible call. Almost made it 

• Like 1

Hunter fumbled.