*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

I still think the play calls are there…..guys are open but Thorne is looking for the HR or wanting to take off. There’s literally no in between 

I called for the replacing of Thorne all last season. I have no idea what Hugh sees in him. Which means to me that Hugh is a problem too

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Absolutely bench his ass

Yes freeze needs to be benched and known this is his last year 

Y'all calling for Thornes head after the second drive are lame, but I think he's in his head now and needs at least a drive off.

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Just got one 

Not funny.  😱

Thorne is awful. Whatever magic he had one year has been beat out of him. Make a decision Hugh or you are beat 

Thorne is whO hes always been and all the sunshine pumping is down the drain a game and a half into the season. This is the guy yoi want to take on the road?

If  Thorne gets benched that's fine with me, but until this offensive line learns how to pass block, it won't matter who is back there.

• Thanks 1

Again while it was a bad decision by Thorne, it was another long route play call. Why are we trying to throw the ball 20+ yards. Our OL cannot block for those long routes, Freeze is a disaster at this point...

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

A cal score here and it’s ball game . Chances of playoffs immediately drops to just below 0%.

Playoffs??  Really?

Just now, Randy4AU said:

Is it time to give Hank Brown a shot at QB? Thorne just doesn't seem to be that good. 

He would likely crumble under that pressure as well IMO

Thorne has made 2 of the goofiest plays I have ever seen in my life...both are versus Cal.  Last year and this year.  It is un freaking believable.

Just now, TigerOne said:

Harsin don’t look too bad now does he

Hell yes

Freeze is a dang fool, to keep playing PT. Bench his ass. Not getting a score on that possession,  might have cost us the game. Sick of this BS

1 minute ago, TigerSquirrel said:

Time to put in another QB. His confidence is shot!

Yep. Shot AGAIN. He's got to be the most mentally fragile QB we've ever had. Miraculous we're carrying along with so much empathy and understanding. Maybe if he was just a little more comfortable. GRIEF!