*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Thorne is back to looking to run before even thinking of passing again 🤦‍♂️

He only throws it deep.

• Like 1

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Thorne is back to looking to run before even thinking of passing again 🤦‍♂️

Thorne, while not a good QB, hasn't got time to think back there. It's the same as it's been for  the lastseven years at Auburn. O Line couldn't block the wind.

Just now, japantiger said:

Lowered head,  struck with crown of helmet...anyone want to hazard a guess on the no call rationale?

Not to mention, he launched off the ground...crazy no call...

Screen pass or draw won't work as they get pressure with 4 then LB's cleanup. We need to keep TE to blo k down on end then flair out just like Cal does with TE. That allows your Qb to rollout and if lb goes with TE qb runs if goes for qb dump to Te.

• Like 1

If the oline sucks then freeze and co should’ve been doing everything they could to get a QB who can make plays by his feet. What is the point of recruiting good to great skill players if we have such an anemic offense ?

• Like 1

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Probably because he doesn't have any time to do anything. Our OLine sucks. 

Yeah I get that but ya know the coach should know that also and call plays that minimize the bad o-line...freeze so far has not showed me that he can actually coach and call plays...still doing the same ole thing...he keeps running them out there and doing this he is going to lose the fans. Last year the excuse was he spent all his time recruiting, can't wait to hear what his excuse will be this year...

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle-2 said:

Thorne, while not a good QB, hasn't got time to think back there. It's the same as it's been for  the lastseven years at Auburn. O Line couldn't block the wind.

There’s time to make throws but not the constant HR

• Like 2

Y’all remember the old days when we were content to pound the ball every down and do it all the ground? Hell, actually took pride in it?

Another promising drive where we are just crushing the defense on the ground, and kill it by going to the air.

I don't know if Thorne is the ONLY problem, but I do hypothetically wonder what conditions would allow Hank Brown to touch the field 

Not even necessarily calling for the guy, as I do think he'd probably get eaten alive with this OL being as bad as it is 

Refs dislike us.

So not even a 2nd look at the pass that everyone thought was incomplete and then they call roughing on a QB tap.

Yeah...

Good crew.

• Like 1