*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

This is nothing short of inexcusable. Get your crap together Freeze. Nobody wanted you outside the GOB network, yet we’ve rallied behind you anyway and given you all the support you could hope for. Now put a product on the field that doesn’t look like absolute horsecrap. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Three and out....more great play calling there....let’s throw deep cuz ya know...

“But it worked so well last week…”

• Haha 1

I don’t know how I can take another year of this. 

• Like 5

Just now, fishepa said:

Yeah, it’s hard to sacrifice three to four precious weekend hours to this hot garbage. 

Last week throwing at will created such a false reality. Everything has been deep throws . Can’t even line up and run with all the great backs u have 

Just now, fishepa said:

I've just come to expect it now...really sad but just same thing year after year...recruiting has improved but so far the play calling and decisions is just the same ole same ole....

Not sure what to say.

Disappointing isnt the word. We are not prepared. We are making no adjustments. We are getting hammered on our own field by a basement dweller PAC12 team.

• Like 2

Just now, e808 said:

Last week throwing at will created such a false reality. Everything has been deep throws . Can’t even line up and run with all the great backs u have 

Won’t even try. We’re just throwing it over and over. 

The phone is ringing. I think NMSU is calling. Geesh. Need some adjustments in play calling and execution.

OL - not good so far. Secondary - not good so far. The time to get good is now.

Not sure I am ready for a Freeze post game L conference this early. Plenty of time to flip the script. 

They are picking the Defense apart.

Which one of these teams travelled from California? Which is the SEC team? Can't tell.

11 minutes ago, shabby said:

In theory Durkin is calling the defensive schemes dont you think? 

Yes, I agree, but our secondary is suspect and unless we create a pass rush to assist them, the D will get killed all year. I think if we can go in tied or within striking distance at the half, it will be big. The fact we are in the safe place at home, will not matter, if we don’t adjust accordingly. There is no reason whatsoever, this should be anything less than an AU 10+ point win. Of course a loss to a mid to lower tier team at best, at home, will be disastrous. I’m sold on HF recruiting, but have never been sold on his overall coaching. Just my thoughts. 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Getting out coached.

Yes Sir, we are getting our asses handed to us one every level right now.