*Auburn vs. California Game Thread*

abw0004

Just checking in for the 1st time. Not playing Alabama A&M seems to be a bit of a wake up call so far. Time to adjust and make it happen. And then an INT. Going to be a long day. 

It’s like our coaches think the only way we can get yards is with big plays. WTH? We are playing like hot garbage. Wake up, man. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

That long pass on 4th and 2 was Gus all over. 

Not sure if it was a planned pass or thorne just missed the other wide open receivers but you need 2 yards and the play call was for lots more...I blame that on the coach.

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Not sure if it was a planned pass or thorne just missed the other wide open receivers but you need 2 yards and the play call was for lots more...I blame that on the coach.

Should have punted. 

2 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

That’s because we want to grab and not tackle 

The D is crapping the bed. This qb is 11 for 11.

• Like 1

They got a TD ...

Just now, bishoptf said:

I think they were thinking "just throw it up for Cam Coleman for the 50/50 ball, or a PI call".

Not that I'm defending it. They should have gone for a short pass over the middle. 

• Like 1

Just now, naildawg said:

The D is crapping the bed. This qb is 11 for 11.

Eh they are rushing 3 and given him to much time, sigh....our new defensive coordinator.... 

Lets get creative here on 2rd and 2 and call another 3 man rush. Theyll never expect it