Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State

hutchids

Bro, hogs be looking good. Big athletic QB and they're winning the line of scrimmage. Might be a tough game for AU after all

• Like 3

• WarTiger changed the title to Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State

My daughter goes to OSU and is at the game.  Not looking good for the home team.

Back to back turnovers by Arkansas is the only thing keeping Oklahoma State in the game so far. A competent QB teamed up with Bob Petrino is never good for an opposing defense. Our D line better be ready to go for this game.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

Back to back turnovers by Arkansas is the only thing keeping Oklahoma State in the game so far. A competent QB teamed up with Bob Petrino is never good for an opposing defense. Our D line better be ready to go for this game.

Pass defense better improve today after last week. An actual good qb could torch the team.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eagle-2 said:

If Arkmart blows this game Pittman may not last the season.

Did Oklahoma State make good adjustments, or has Arkansas completely collapsed? I stopped watching at halftime. 

3 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

Did Oklahoma State make good adjustments, or has Arkansas completely collapsed? I stopped watching at halftime. 

3 turnovers in 2nd half so far.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Arky should have kicked the field goal earlier. Just because he missed earlier u give him another shot

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

Arky fell apart after that pick six. In a way, they are beating themselves. Penalties, fumbles, qb turning the wrong way on a hand off. It's wild