2026 Softball Recruiting

47 minutes ago, blakem said:

2 commits?

Our second commit coming this weekend. The staff put out a cryptic tweet. I know Winiarski’s visit is this weekend. I’ll hopefully hear more about others later. 

• Like 1

Other visitor today:

Bella Maria - OF

Plays for NJ Intensity. Is from Toms River, NJ.

- ranked #12 overall in EIS in 2023. 
- ranked #9 overall in most recent Line Drive ranking. 

I’ve talked about her before on her. She had a really positive experience at Auburn’s camp. She and Winiarski could very well be the two commits from today. 

She also visited Missouri last week. 

Other News: Both Rackley and Springfield visited LSU today. They were 2 of 5 visitors from today. LSU landed 3 recruits today. Hopefully they’re considering Auburn. 

Edited by WDE1976
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jad0003 said:

Winiarski committed to Auburn today, so we were able to get one!

Good get. She reminds me a lot of Maddie Penta. She was pitching 65mph in the 9th grade. Just needs some fine tuning, but a ton of raw power. Winiarski visited Kentucky and James Madison the last two weeks. So, that’s now two recruits the Malveaux’s have gotten from 2 SEC teams, can’t complain about that. 

Hopefully, Lilly “Goose” Goodwin is still considering Auburn as well. That would give us a lefty and a lot of momentum. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, blakem said:

I wonder when/if the Orange Beach crew might come?

I know we already lost out on Katie King.

Hodo has visited Clemson and Texas Tech. 

Revette has visited South Alabama. I think she is underrated versus the other two based on numbers alone, but I’m not a coach or evaluator of talent. She’s put very similar numbers the same competition, and it seems she’s a little faster a little more versatile in the positions she can play.

Edited by Jad0003
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jad0003 said:

Hodo has visited Clemson and Texas Tech. 

Revette has visited South Alabama. I think she is underrated versus the other two based on numbers alone, but I’m not a coach or evaluator of talent. She’s put very similar numbers the same competition, and it seems she’s a little faster a little more versatile in the positions she can play.

this is my only complaint with the visits thus far. There is only one Auburn home football game left until the month of November. Hodo visited Texas A&M this weekend and Revette visited Mississippi State alongside Kensi Arringdale. None of the three OBHS kids visited yet. And I’d bet my money on Ava Hodo being at the UGA vs Bama game next weekend. But again, they’ve had very little time to build relationships with recruits as head coaches. I’d love to see a big group this weekend vs OU. 

• Like 2

Yeah - I hope we have a big group for Oklahoma, but we will see if we are able to pull it off. 

I’m not sure we will be able to get Hodo, but I think there is a chance for Revette if we go after her.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jad0003 said:

Yeah - I hope we have a big group for Oklahoma, but we will see if we are able to pull it off. 

I’m not sure we will be able to get Hodo, but I think there is a chance for Revette if we go after her.

Hodo is unlikely, but I would hope she would want to visit auburn over Texas Tech and Clemson. I do agree on Revette. This class is still missing that big-time commit, however. Hopefully we’ll get a big fish soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jad0003 said:

Revette commits to Mississippi State following her visit this past weekend. 

It really is discouraging to see Alabama talent commit elsewhere. The Malveaux’s are still so new, but I hoped she would atleast get a visit in. Hopefully they’ve got a plan, which I’m sure they do

• Like 1