Judge says it is pay for play!

Auburn93

6 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

I'm not sure what forum to post this.

https://apnews.com/article/ncaa-antitrust-settlement-b61a367cab8e35623d09b9529e688f31

NCAA and others trying to circumvent law makes me laugh.

All I know is the NCAA better try to make this work because they certainly don’t want to end up on the losing end of another trial. 

• Like 2

Eliminate playing time requirements and let these high school kids go to the NFL and XFL.  Let the kids who want to go to college go to college and a lot of this works itself out.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Eliminate playing time requirements and let these high school kids go to the NFL and XFL.  Let the kids who want to go to college go to college and a lot of this works itself out.

Colleges didn’t make those, the NFL did. 

7 hours ago, Win4AU said:

That was addressed decades ago. Football is not basketball, baseball etc. It is an extremely violent sport and the human body at 18 is usually not ready for frequent explosive collisions at pro football speeds. The money grabbing NFL/XFL/CFL owners & coaches can't always be trusted to do the right thing, ease a player in over a few years, so the med community, players union, and common sense prevail.

For the time being.