wake up folks

458204854_10233995360775422_3590937471927633236_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

458204854_10233995360775422_3590937471927633236_n.jpg

Too much stupid to respond to other than to tell you it's too much stupid. Still love you man, regardless of your crazy choices.

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Too much stupid to respond to other than to tell you it's too much stupid. Still love you man, regardless of your crazy choices.

Go down the list of OP's.  I would say 90 something percent are started by the left supporters on the board.  Most of their posts have absolutely no substance to them except they have Anti-Trump, or Anti-Republican/Conservative themes in common.  That's the difference between the left & right that I have observed.   The right posts when they have something important to say.  The left posts every negative article, meme, link against Trump, Vance, conservatives, etc. hoping what they post will be labeled as something important, when it's the equivalent to Harris' nonsensical ramblings that explain nothing

I have determined that their minds have a non quenchable thirst to have something to litigate about no matter how irrelevant the conversation is.  So just let them be them.

This is a free psychoanalysis; no fee is expected.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Go down the list of OP's.  I would say 90 something percent are started by the left supporters on the board.  Most of their posts have absolutely no substance to them except they have Anti-Trump, or Anti-Republican/Conservative themes in common.  That's the difference between the left & right that I have observed.   The right posts when they have something important to say.  The left posts every negative article, meme, link against Trump, Vance, conservatives, etc. hoping what they post will be labeled as something important, when it's the equivalent to Harris' nonsensical ramblings that explain nothing

I have determined that their minds have a non quenchable thirst to have something to litigate about no matter how irrelevant the conversation is.  So just let them be them.

While I would agree most posts are from left-leaning folk, many of which have TDS, I don't see a lot of posts on this forum, including from Republicans, of much substance. IOW, we are not changing minds or the world with said drivel. And frankly, it's a forum and I don't think that was ever an intended goal. Enjoy, hate, laugh, cry, bitch, moan, celebrate, tell truths or lie, etc. IIWII.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

It’s a fair point.  In think what drives much of it is candidly shock. At an intellectual level, I understand the logic of both liberal and traditional conservative thinking. I tend to lean right of center but I at least kinda understand the liberal mindset. Speaking only for myself, I don’t even understand how someone supported Trump  over the other republicans.  Desantis and Haley. It’s as strange and foreign a thought process to me  as Area 51 stuff.  

People will believe what they believe but again, I think what drives TDS is simply persistent shock.

• Like 1

Typical divisionist rhetoric 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

While I would agree most posts are from left-leaning folk, many of which have TDS, I don't see a lot of posts on this forum, including from Republicans, of much substance. IOW, we are not changing minds or the world with said drivel. And frankly, it's a forum and I don't think that was ever an intended goal. Enjoy, hate, laugh, cry, bitch, moan, celebrate, tell truths or lie, etc. IIWII.

Yea, it's an entertaining way to fill in time out of a long day.  Just think that some people on here take it too seriously & actually think their posts are going to make a difference.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Just think that some people on here take it too seriously

It is very serious. If Trump wins in November our democracy will be destroyed. On the upside gas, groceries, etc. would be cheaper. BTW, today I bought a 4x4x12PT pine post, 2x6x12PT pine board, 4 small clip angles. Total bill was $34. I just whispered “damn Biden”.

• Haha 1