Two coaches who will be gone next year

AURex

2 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Leave a spot for freeze in a few years 2026-7

Gotta love our typical fans. 
Nobody talks worse about Auburn than its own. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, aujohnson said:

Gotta love our typical fans. 
Nobody talks worse about Auburn than its own. 

I've done my share lately, Johnson. But that guy has one card in the deck. Totally disappears if things are going well. As soon as we suck again, and the Lord knows we are all tired of it happening, he's right back with the fire Freeze schtick. I understand the thought after Saturday,but show up when we win and post something different at least. But he won't. He hates Freeze with a passion, and has from day one. That's his thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

I've done my share lately, Johnson. But that guy has one card in the deck. Totally disappears if things are going well. As soon as we suck again, and the Lord knows we are all tired of it happening, he's right back with the fire Freeze schtick. I understand the thought after Saturday,but show up when we win and post something different at least. But he won't. He hates Freeze with a passion, and has from day one. That's his thing. 

Don’t hate the guy, wish he would be Auburn’s greatest coach but so far we have barely improved. What’s sad is Auburn has accepted and embraced mediocrity and that’s being generous. These extremely high paid coaches know Auburn is an easy gig without much demand or expectations for excellence. Any competent coach with Auburn’s resources doesn’t lose to teams that Freeze has. But if everyone is happy then go forth and be happy.

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Don’t hate the guy, wish he would be Auburn’s greatest coach but so far we have barely improved. What’s sad is Auburn has accepted and embraced mediocrity and that’s being generous. These extremely high paid coaches know Auburn is an easy gig without much demand or expectations for excellence. Any competent coach with Auburn’s resources doesn’t lose to teams that Freeze has. But if everyone is happy then go forth and be happy.

Reread the first line in my response to criticism of HF. That has nothing to do with being happy. Quite the opposite.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TigerOne said:

No one is accepting mediocrity. Why do you think these threads are full of energetic fans (positive energy when we win and negative energy when we lose). If your starting point is always we have the wrong HC ( not sure if that is you or not)people run out of comments pretty fast.

• Like 1