Vs Alabama A&M Post Game Thread

Should have hung 80. We suck. 

/sarcasm

• Haha 4

On a serious note that game was exactly what it needed to be. Competitive reps. Get your feet underneath you. We looked sharp, quick and dangerous.

0 complaints. Literally as good of an outcome as we could have expected. 

• Like 3

Get ready for Cal.  Great gamemby the main starters. Like how the coaches stayed aggressive even with walk ons. 3rd string, clean up the fumbles.

• Like 2

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

New receivers are as good as advertised. Hunter’s going to want to eat soon. 

He looked amazing every time he touched the ball. Keep the grind off him as long as we can. 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yeah I don’t get locking the game thread just to lock it lol. 

Just so people don't have to wade through 50 pages before getting to the post game discussion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Only if we had this play calling and involvement last year.

Relax. I jest. Last year is gone  

It was nice to see the game unfold that way. Have to keep it up and execute against better teams. 

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Just so people don't have to wade through 50 pages before getting to the post game discussion.

Totally understand locking the game thread, but the person who locks the thread should start the post game thread imo.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is asinine. Let’s keep the ball rolling. Won’t truly know what this team is til Oklahoma.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 3

Well, we execute like we did tonight the Cal game might not be a stomach wrenching nightmare on offense that should be set to the Benny Hill theme like it was last year. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

This is asinine. Let’s keep the ball rolling. Won’t truly know what this team is til Oklahoma.

Not doubting you, but I need a fact check on that because it sounds too ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Not doubting you, but I need a fact check on that because it sounds too ridiculous. 

According to ESPN, it’s surprising true. Fairweather had 6 TDs and the other TEs accounted for the remaining TD receptions. 

• Wow 1

Thorne did well with the read option tonight. Hopefully this is a tool that can be used lightly until we reach SEC play.

• Like 1