*Official Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Game Thread*

abw0004

BLOCKED PUNT FOR TD!! MALCOLM SIMMONS!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The NCAA rules state: "Any time during the game, the playing time of any remaining period or periods and the intermission between halves may be shortened by mutual agreement of the opposing head coaches and the referee."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Since when have Teams been able to shorten the game?

^ This!

Just now, Never2Yield said:

^ This!

The NCAA rules state: "Any time during the game, the playing time of any remaining period or periods and the intermission between halves may be shortened by mutual agreement of the opposing head coaches and the referee."

• Thanks 2

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I wonder when that went into effect

• Like 1

So, they can shorten it to 5 minutes if they want to?  This is going to be bad

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

I wonder when that went into effect

I don't know. I just Googled it and that was on the CBS Sports website. 

1 minute ago, roe4christ said:

So, they can shorten it to 5 minutes if they want to?  This is going to be bad

I think it can only go to Ten Minutes 

Has anyone seen 10 minute quarters before? What kind of pee wee league s*** is this haha 

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

First I’ve seen this happen 

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Has anyone seen 10 minute quarters before? What kind of pee wee league s*** is this haha 

Well I can't blame Alabama A&M don't wanna get super embarrassed more then they already have plus don't want to risk Injury

P.S. it's so nice to be able to say all of that 😂

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

BLOCKED PUNT FOR TD!! MALCOLM SIMMONS!!

Believe I called that prediction earlier 😁

• Like 2

Just now, autiger88 said:

Well I can't blame Alabama A&M don't wanna get super embarrassed more then they already have plus don't want to risk Injury

Neither do we. Freeze was all for it.

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I think it can only go to Ten Minutes 

College football is fully back, which means we will again see plenty of those wonderful and bizarre moments that fill up the bingo card every season. In Thursday's Stephen F. Austin game, we already got something fans will hardly be able to believe. 

Stephen F. Austin faced off against NAIA opponent North American University, who they walloped 70 to 0 in the first half. The beating was so bad that the game was reduced to two brief five-minute quarters for the second half. 

What? That's right; a college football game featured a mid-game clock change to essentially invoke a mercy ending for North American University.