*Official Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Like I said earlier Durkin is such a refresher for an Auburn DC after the last couple of years actually calling blitzing plays!

He’s no Brian VanGorder, but I’m liking what I’m seeing. Defense is running around angry/swarming. Reminds me of some Muschamp-style defense. 

• Like 1

Do we know how many of these offensive plays are being called by Nix vs Freeze?

1 minute ago, Falchion said:

Do we know how many of these offensive plays are being called by Nix vs Freeze?

There was Hugh with the playchart.

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He’s no Brian VanGorder, but I’m liking what I’m seeing. Defense is running around angry/swarming. Reminds me of some Muschamp-style defense. 

Haha VanGorder haven't heard that name in a minute 😂

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Too much competition not to hustle 

I get that it just looked like he was just glad he caught it then forgot to go full speed lol 

• Like 1

Just now, One Beer Drinkin Dude said:

Looked like he didn’t care if he got tackled.…hahaha. 

He may not get many opportunities this year, given our loaded WR room and the competition is going to get tougher. Should have capitalized.

Just now, TigerSquirrel said:

And Bama playing W. Kentucky on primetime ESPN!😏

Well as much as I hate to say it we haven't really done much the last few years to deserve a better broadcast lol 

45-3 in the second what is this a dream? 😂 What's the rest of the game gonna be like... Do we know what to do the rest of the game? 😂

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I get that it just looked like he was just glad he caught it then forgot to go full speed lol 

Or it maybe he is just not a fast as the new guys. He was the lone returner at WR and he’s third string. 
We finally got some good ones! I like Burton, but these types of games may be his only chance this season. 

Just now, autiger88 said:

Well as much as I hate to say it we haven't really done much the last few years to deserve a better broadcast lol 

One play away from winning the Iron bowl. We deserve better!😆

• Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

Or it maybe he is just not a fast as the new guys. He was the lone returner at WR and he’s third string. 
We finally got some good ones! I like Burton, but these types of games may be his only chance this season. 

Y'all are taking what I said Way too seriously it was a joke 🙄😂

At birth, baby elephants can weigh up to 250lbs, making them the biggest babies on earth right after Bama fans. WDE!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2